Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins in the movies/tv

slinky

hello all, i can remember back in the 70's there were a few REDSKINS players in a movie

about prison escapees???? it was during the era after GEORGE ALLEN. i think it was \

when JACK PARDEE coached the team..........not sure of that but pretty sure about

the players in the movie...........does anyone remember this???

JAPSLAP THE JAGS THIS SUNDAY!!!

Also, this doesn't really count, but I love it: I have a bootleg video of the band Clutch, who are from Maryland/D.C., playing a show in Dallas. At one point, Neil Fallon (vocalist) says something to the effect of, "I hear you guys have a football team around here." Obvious cheering ensues. Then he adds, "Yeah, well we're from Washington, D.C., and we have a football team of our own." Boos cascade as he grins. Makes me proud.

Thats awesome, Clutch has always kicked ass, but that makes them rule even more :applause:

hello all, i can remember back in the 70's there were a few REDSKINS players in a movie

about prison escapees???? it was during the era after GEORGE ALLEN. i think it was \

when JACK PARDEE coached the team..........not sure of that but pretty sure about

the players in the movie...........does anyone remember this???

JAPSLAP THE JAGS THIS SUNDAY!!!

>> It was called Brotherhood of Death (1976)

Fresh out of Vietnam, a group of tough, weapons-trained blacks return home only to find their town torn by racial strife. Tired of the injustice of whites against blacks, the brotherhood takes action. It stars members of the Washington Redskins.

There are some used copies available on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Brotherhood-Death-Bill-Berry/dp/B0001CNN4M/sr=8-20/qid=1159374603/ref=sr_1_20/002-5637983-9347207?ie=UTF8&s=video

Archived