Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NC Skins Fans

Redskins75

I left DC about 16 years ago (cost of living related) and settled in Charlotte. Then I slowly migrated north. First to Huntersville, then to Cornelius. Now I reside in Mooresville, NC. At this rate I should be back in DC in about 2059 or something.

haha! I had to go to Moorseville tonight, ****ing I-77 traffic, I forgot how bad it was (I used to work in Moorseville about 4 years ago).........

Monroe, NC here....about 10 miles from Charlotte. Been a Skins fan since 1982. I hate the Panthers and point out how fair weather fans they are every chance I can. I sync up the Sunday Ticket games up with Sirius Satellite Radio feed so I can hear Sonny and Sam instead of having to listen to Ache-man on my tv. Hail to the Redskins!

Cornelius, NC here!!! :helmet:

GO REDSKINS!!!!:helmet:

ALL REDSKINS FANS IN NC and SC wear your B&G this season.

It should be our mission to show all the Carolina Panther fans that NC and SC

is not Panther country. Let's SHOW our numbers. Show them that the

Carolinas is REDSKINS COUNTRY!!!! :helmet:

You're just like all the other Skins fans until the Panthers go to the SB.

Monroe, NC here....about 10 miles from Charlotte. Been a Skins fan since 1982. I hate the Panthers and point out how fair weather fans they are every chance I can. I sync up the Sunday Ticket games up with Sirius Satellite Radio feed so I can hear Sonny and Sam instead of having to listen to Ache-man on my tv. Hail to the Redskins!

Oh yeah... Don't try to knock the bandwagon fair weather fan stuff with me. I've been a season ticket holder since the early days in Death Valley. I've been through the 1-15 seasons and hung in there. So shutty...

Oh yeah... Don't try to knock the bandwagon fair weather fan stuff with me. I've been a season ticket holder since the early days in Death Valley. I've been through the 1-15 seasons and hung in there. So shutty...

Wow a whole 14 years. Talk to us when your team has a Real History, so you Shutty...

Howdy NC neighbor, I'm not from NC but from Virginia Beach, were connected like a siamese twin to Currituck County, NC. Knotts Island rocks!!

haha. why yes we are. im from camden county. which is connected to currituck. the entire county has 2 stop lights and it doesnt even show up on the weather channel's radar. i have to go to VA beach to do my shopping. not too many choices around here.

Ok who's this Panther fan "On The Rise" .

You said " You're just like all the other Skins fans until the Panthers go to

the SB"

What your saying that REDSKIN fans in NC/SC are fairweather. :rolleyes:

You Panther fans are the biggest fairweather fans in the NFL, and that is a

fact. That's why i never ever became a fan of the Carolina Panthers. And I

don't go to the Panthers website either, since your a Panthers fan then why

the interest in talking trash on a REDSKINS website. Sounds like your the one

who is fairweather. :laugh: Panther fans just can't stand the fact that the

REDSKINS fanbase is large and in-charge in the Carolinas. :helmet:

the SB"

Amen. The funny thing about Panther fans is they dont run their ****ing traps when the Panthers are loosing. Us Skins fans never shut up about our team, ever. **** the Panthers.

I lived in Jacksonville off and on because of my dad being the military. I still consider it home.

When I lived in North Carolina on internship (1999) the Panthers were still trying to make the Skins' fans turn in their team colors.

I had a friend who worked at a Charlotte TV station and if the Panthers weren't the regional game that week (for example being on Sunday/Monday night football or if their was a chance the Skins could be shown by someone) they used to call the stations and ask them not to show the Skins. He said "we had to tell them, Look just because you all showed up doesn't mean that the Skins fans' chucked their team colors."

the SB"

Perfect post! You just saved me the trouble of typing it myself. Gastonia NC.

Here's why Panther fans can't talk ****.. especially this OnTheRise guy...

When the skins record stinks... we still sell out a stadium twice as large as the Panthers...

on the flip side... when i lived in Charlotte before and the Panthers were 1-15... there were employees of the team on the street game day trying to GIVE AWAY TICKETS!

Get some tradition and then you can talk. Going to the Super Bowl ONCE does not a tradition make.

p.s. I'll be moving back down that way in the middle of September so any Charlotte area fans, let's get together game days and make our presence known!!!

Archived