Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NC Skins Fans

Redskins75

While we have this thread going.... any Redskins bars in the triangle area?? A group of about 5 or 6 of us go to Buffalo Wild Wings (we call it BW's) on Franklin in Chapel Hill. Just wondering if there might be somewhere in Raleigh though because I can't always make the drive to Chapel Hill.

While we have this thread going.... any Redskins bars in the triangle area?? A group of about 5 or 6 of us go to Buffalo Wild Wings (we call it BW's) on Franklin in Chapel Hill. Just wondering if there might be somewhere in Raleigh though because I can't always make the drive to Chapel Hill.

The place to go in Raleigh is the Hi5 on Glenwood Ave. It's the best place by far! The local 'Skins fanclub go there every weekend and they devote a private room to them with a huge projection screen, four or so plasmas and the audio from the game. Definately the only place in the Triangle to catch a game!

...here's a link to their website

http://www.hi5raleigh.com/

In Charlotte, we hit up RJ Gators or sometimes Buffalo Wild Wings. Im sorry your a NC State fan lol..........My wife is a NC state fan, Im a FSU fan.....

cool man ill keep that in mind because i go to charlotte a lot. hey, im actually goin to the skins-panthers game this year. i have such a hatred for all panthers fans because theyre all traitor redskins fans. so i figured itd be sweet to see us beat them and be able to go back to state and rub it in to all the kitten fans.

The place to go in Raleigh is the Hi5 on Glenwood Ave. It's the best place by far! The local 'Skins fanclub go there every weekend and they devote a private room to them with a huge projection screen, four or so plasmas and the audio from the game. Definately the only place in the Triangle to catch a game!

...here's a link to their website

http://www.hi5raleigh.com/

sweeeeeet man. ill go. i have an obligation to go to BW's in Chapel Hill with the same crowd for a few games you know... but i definitely will make it over there and check it out. hopefully i can catch 3 or 4 games there this year. thanks again.

cool man ill keep that in mind because i go to charlotte a lot. hey, im actually goin to the skins-panthers game this year. i have such a hatred for all panthers fans because theyre all traitor redskins fans. so i figured itd be sweet to see us beat them and be able to go back to state and rub it in to all the kitten fans.

I thought about going too with one of my friends who is a die-hard Panthers fan. He is probably one of the only real Panther fans I know, he watched football until we got a team, but never really claimed a team, so hes legit. plus he has PSLs to the Panthers since forever. I probalby wont go though, tickets are alot and I have to take the wife, we have a bond that we only go to regular season games together lol.

sweeeeeet man. ill go. i have an obligation to go to BW's in Chapel Hill with the same crowd for a few games you know... but i definitely will make it over there and check it out. hopefully i can catch 3 or 4 games there this year. thanks again.

All you college kids need to come to Charlotte for a game one Sunday lol, the old man can't travel like he used to be able to do!

App could pull an upset, they are already talking that they could repeat as champs this season. the wolfpack lost alot of players, especially on defense and your QB sucks.

dude we benched jay davis. marcus stone did quite well. but i dont disagree with your points about our D or maybe getting upset. but i say our QB situation is just fine.

yeah we open the season aganst yall, im ready to see how it turns out. We didn't really loose to many players last season but i think it will be a good game

do you know a guy named spencer brockman from shelby? he and i went to high school together in durham. just wondering. i dont know if shelby is a small or big town to be honest with you.

do you know a guy named spencer brockman from shelby? he and i went to high school together in durham. just wondering. i dont know if shelby is a small or big town to be honest with you.

I went to college with a guy from Shelby. His name was Larry Johnson, he is a big redneck. We called him the hairy back budha!

i just moved down to fuquay varina from northern va. im tryin to find some bars to go watch the games at. that hi5 place sounds awesome im sure you'll see me there a lot, after week one of course because i already got ticket to the monday nighter.

i just moved down to fuquay varina from northern va. im tryin to find some bars to go watch the games at. that hi5 place sounds awesome im sure you'll see me there a lot, after week one of course because i already got ticket to the monday nighter.

awesome. i was gonna do that but id have to skip class on monday and id probably sleep through class on tuesday after the drive back. so i decided to do the panthers this year.

i normally go week 1. saw the bears last year and the bucs in 2004.

Cornelius, NC here!!! :helmet:

GO REDSKINS!!!!:helmet:

ALL REDSKINS FANS IN NC and SC wear your B&G this season.

It should be our mission to show all the Carolina Panther fans that NC and SC

is not Panther country. Let's SHOW our numbers. Show them that the

Carolinas is REDSKINS COUNTRY!!!! :helmet:

Cornelius, NC here!!! :helmet:

GO REDSKINS!!!!:helmet:

ALL REDSKINS FANS IN NC and SC wear your B&G this season.

It should be our mission to show all the Carolina Panther fans that NC and SC

is not Panther country. Let's SHOW our numbers. Show them that the

Carolinas is REDSKINS COUNTRY!!!! :helmet:

yeah man. we know the deal. im only 19 and i know the deal. its all about tradition, baby. i was die-hard skins when i was 7 when there was no such thing as the panthers. so think about how pathetic all the 40-year-old panthers fans are... theyre either traitor redskins fans, or they werent cool enough to like football when they were young. either way, that makes them all losers. HAIL

Archived