Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NC Skins Fans

Redskins75

thats the only town i havent heard of so far.... where is sylva? what county?

Sylva is in Jackson County, western part of the state. Western Carolina is located there. They also have a nice court house :D at least they did 12 years ago when I had to go there for a speeding ticket I got close to Sylva. I was on my way home from El Paso Texas, drove all the way from El Paso to rinkydink Sylva before I got a speeding ticket!

Sparta,NC just 5 miles from the VA line.

I hate the Panthers and only the Dallas Cowboys rival the hatred I have towards them. We should pool our money and resources and hire a team of demolishion crews to bulldoze that stadium under in Charlotte..........

OMG...I sounded like MassSkinFan for a moment there!!! Must seek professional help........:silly:

Yessir.

Do you frequent Bailey's, or are you going to Hi5 like everyone else seems to be?

Neither as I have Sunday Ticket and a number of fantasy football guys come over to watch the games. Haven't been to Bailey's to watch a game. Do they have all of them? I used to hit the Carolina Sports Bar before Directv, but I may have to check out Hi5 sometime this year.

Neither as I have Sunday Ticket and a number of fantasy football guys come over to watch the games. Haven't been to Bailey's to watch a game. Do they have all of them? I used to hit the Carolina Sports Bar before Directv, but I may have to check out Hi5 sometime this year.

I've been to Bailey's before, and it was ok. I used to go to Damon's by SouthSquare before it changed to Varsity Ale House. It's ok too, but I think I'll try Hi5 at some point myself.

Are the Heels stacked this year or what? Basketball, of course.

Why is the football team playing at Notre Dame this year? I know Bunting wants them to step up to the competition, but damn.

I've been to Bailey's before, and it was ok. I used to go to Damon's by SouthSquare before it changed to Varsity Ale House. It's ok too, but I think I'll try Hi5 at some point myself.

Are the Heels stacked this year or what? Basketball, of course.

Why is the football team playing at Notre Dame this year? I know Bunting wants them to step up to the competition, but damn.

Yeah, he's pushing it with Notre Dame. I'm much more of a bball fan, so I'm on IC as much as here.

The few times I've been to the Varisty Ale House, I haven't been impressed.

Newton, NC here!!! Die-hard Skins fan for 35 years. Also, a Wolfpacker. Graduated in 92. Loved Raleigh. Lifetime Rights owner of 3 seats to Wolfpack football, and owner of 6 Skins tickets at Fedex! And the Pack will beat App State on 9/2!! Man, I love football season. :point2sky

Asheville ...

I usually go to Northside G&B on Merrimon Ave. to watch the games.

Went to UNC, but lived at State (girl) so I actually pull for the Pack unless they are playing my 'Heels. Their opener at App should be a good game.

i live in Asheville as well...I heard Northside showed all the games! Never been there i usually go to Beef O Brady's in Fletcher

Archived