Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFCE questions...

bedlamVR

Just as a quick question outside the lines of you guys suck etc etc what do people honestly think will be the potential and the problems for the four teams in the NFCE this year. I have a few questions

With the exception of the Giants (as far as I am aware) all of the NFCE have changes at OC possition . The changes will be most drastic will effect the skins but how will the changes impact on the other teams?

The Giants win the division and are now widly touted as the no3 or no 4 team in the division . Why do you think this is when they have made the DE possition stronger , made moves to improve the secondary and have Tiki coming of a career year and this is the real deal year for Manning to show what he has?

How will the Eagles move the ball without a proven running game and no real threat outside Westbrook, Lewis and Brown on the offence. The stock responce is McNabb did better with less before but when the Eagles were really clicking they had the three headed running machine (westbrook, Baukhlter (sp?) and Staley) and they were playing in possibly the softest division in the NFL, (I always rember the game of the week one year being the 0-5 giants Vs the 0-5 Redskins (1998 I think the year we went 0-7))?

The big question about the Cowboys always seems to be T.O but other than that what are the CBoys other issues . They never seem to be the big character team wth a bunch of individual stars rather than a cohesive unit like the have been Eagles especially. What do the Boys fans really think about thier O-line, the fact Spears may be religated to back up, the shifting of Ellis out of possition, the loss of Glover and Allen from the lines, the other safety possition opposite Williams the QBs behind Bledsoe andthe WR beyond Glen?

Also what do you think really makes a difference in the NFL is it great drafting, great coaching or star potential and which team do you think has the best combination of all three ?

Finally if not an NFCE team who represents the NFC at the superbowl ?

I think the Giants are often considered the 4th best team due to their playoff collapse and Tiki being on the wrong side of 30.

The Cowboys addressed 2 major needs in th eoff season...receiver and kicker...so I understand "public perception" having them winning the division.

The Eagles, as long as McNabb stays healthy are a THREAT...they went to 4 straight NFC Chamspionships, WITHOUT T.O. and can make a run as long as theinjury bug doesn't hit them.

I see the Eagles having a HUGE psychological edge over the Cowboys when they play and it would not surprise me if they swept Dallas.

I see the NFC EAST playing out like this:

Redskins 11-5

Eagles 10-6

Cowboys 9-7

Giants 7-9

We win the division and get the #2 seed and a bye. The road to the Super Bowl will still go through Seattle.

Just as a quick question?

How long are your regular question?:laugh:

These teams all have strong defenses and that's what championships are made of. The lack of QB depth on all four teams(the Skins are in the best shape) is obvious. This will eventually remove at least one of these teams from a run at the ring. McNabb must stay healthy and become the leader of the whole team again in order for Philly to make a run. They really could also use another WR. For the Giants, Shockey and Plax must play as team members, Tiki must stay healthy and the new DB's must prove to be an upgrade. The Cowboys, well TO. Also the Oline is the key. Bledsoe has already taken too many hits in his career. The Skins Oline health is their key.

Looks like the Skins win!:1stplace:

Archived