Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl Rings

FunBunch7

Does anyone have any replica Redskin Super Bowl Rings among your collections. I was on e-bay and the replicas sell for around $1,600...I saw an actual Cowboy SB Player ring for sale for $15,000.

It just got me to thinking that some ESers must at least have a replica. Any pictures?

Also, I know obviously players, coaches and ownership get a ring when they win the SB or Conference Championship...but do the secretaries and other people working directly for the team get rings?

Also, I know obviously players, coaches and ownership get a ring when they win the SB or Conference Championship...but do the secretaries and other people working directly for the team get rings?

Secretaries, waterboys... even cheerleaders if the team so desires:

http://www.mtmrecognition.com/20000121.html

The NFL pays for 125 of them at $5K a piece (circa '00), but if the team orders more, it's on their tab.

That was great article! Thanks for sharing!

I think Bradshaw lost 2 of his 4 rings in his divorse.

Your welcome! I forgot to add that the only time the NFL went over their limit for paid rings was for the '87 Redskin replacement players. :D

Your welcome! I forgot to add that the only time the NFL went over their limit for paid rings was for the '87 Redskin replacement players. :D

I totally forgot about that! I think I do remember them getting rings. I know for sure they got cash for the playoff wins.

Now that would be a good story...not to mean or anything...but..."A Scab And His Ring"...that hsould be a movie...not that lame Keneu Reeves movie "The Replacements"

I think Anthony Allen caught on with the eagles or something didn't he? I would love to hear a story about some of the replacements.

Does anyone have any replica Redskin Super Bowl Rings among your collections. I was on e-bay and the replicas sell for around $1,600...I saw an actual Cowboy SB Player ring for sale for $15,000.

It just got me to thinking that some ESers must at least have a replica. Any pictures?

I don't know about secretaries and all those people, but I know one of the strength trainers that worked with the '85 Bears and he has a Superbowl ring. It's pretty cool. It's got the score of the SB game with each team's name on it, it's personalized, and it has some little motivational saying about attitude that I can't remember right now.

I totally forgot about that! I think I do remember them getting rings. I know for sure they got cash for the playoff wins.

Now that would be a good story...not to mean or anything...but..."A Scab And His Ring"...that hsould be a movie...not that lame Keneu Reeves movie "The Replacements"

I think Anthony Allen caught on with the eagles or something didn't he? I would love to hear a story about some of the replacements.

>> Did they get any SuperBowl money too? I had not heard anything about them getting rings. Going 3-0 in the NFC East (especially the Monday Night win over Dallas) was quite an achievement and a big help to the 1987 team. :point2sky

BTW, I believe Allen still holds the single game receiving record.

Is that your ring? Is it custom? How much? I'm looking to design one for my league...$100-$150

:laugh: Well a company that desings class rings made that ring would cost around $350 or so for a ring like that with fake diamonds surrounding the stone, but i may be wrong.

Archived