Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saben refuses president

A 20-minute ride and dinner wouldn't interfere with his job. Have some respect for the office, in my opinion.
I just like his degree of focus on football. It's the right message to send to the players and staff. Not trying to enter into a political discussion, but thanks for the opinion.

I just like his degree of focus on football. It's the right message to send to the players and staff. Not trying to enter into a political discussion, but thanks for the opinion.

Yup. That's about the best wake-up call, message you can possibly send to the team. It will have a far greater effect on the players than a dinner with the President could possibly have on Saban personally.

No politics in this forum :)

keep it a football related discussion only please.

BTW, I see no problem with declining an invitation...

would you decline

think of how good the food would have been, and you are not paying :laugh:

Saban is and idiot

Yup. That's about the best wake-up call, message you can possibly send to the team. It will have a far greater effect on the players than a dinner with the President could possibly have on Saban personally.

or it shows your boss is a moron

The actual message it's sending to his team: I like getting audited. :D

Archived