Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worste Day Ever On The Nfl Network

Dreadedup_skin4lifer

:doh: I almost shot my TV when I realized yesterday was "Cokeboys" day on the NFL Network...What a waste of a day...Id rather watch Bete Midler movies for 24 hours :puke:

How 'bout a Barbra Streisand AND Bette Midler film festival?! :puke: :puke:

I caught 2005 Skins for the 2nd time yesterday but of course they had to follow it up with "greatest moments in cowgirl history". :doh:

On a more positive note, they've added the 14-13 upset to those commercial break "best of 2005" segments. "The cowboys shut out the Skins for 56 straight minutes but as they say, its a 60 minute game..."

:point2sky

:doh: I almost shot my TV when I realized yesterday was "Cokeboys" day on the NFL Network...What a waste of a day...Id rather watch Bete Midler movies for 24 hours :puke:

Just don't watch.There are other teams in the league.I too vomited after seeing that and discovered some other wonderful channels on Directtv.

Midler was on Conan O'Brien last night promoting a new cd. I didn't know she was 60.

I feel weird for saying this, but she looks good for 60. I don't know if she had plastic surgery (i can't tell) but i have HD and i'm comparing her to Katie Couric (sp?).

Katie has massive amounts of caked on make up, But Midler doesn't. They both look good for their age.

nfl network & espn.are the worst, all they talk about is reggie bush,t.o, the patriots, and nfl network just needs a new person to select there programing. they are showing the packers training camp. i mean come on, that is not a playoff team, show the teams that are contenders, i noticed on nfl total access and nfl live they didnt even mention the redskins, i waited all day to see a report on them, but got nothing, does any1 else agree, please reply. thanks, go skins.:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

nfl network & espn.are the worst, all they talk about is reggie bush,t.o, the patriots, and nfl network just needs a new person to select there programing. they are showing the packers training camp. i mean come on, that is not a playoff team, show the teams that are contenders, i noticed on nfl total access and nfl live they didnt even mention the redskins, i waited all day to see a report on them, but got nothing, does any1 else agree, please reply. thanks, go skins.:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

BUT ITS BRETT FAVRE DUDE!!!

:doh: :D;)

This is the 2nd time in as many months. I was checking out the programming - maybe it was in late June? - anyway, it was all Cowboys for as many hours in a row as I could bear to check.

Since then I haven't seen a corresponding Chiefs marathon, nor one for the Bucs, Seahawks, Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Raiders, Broncos....and certainly not for the Skins, either.

Does Jerry Jones own the NFL network? Or is the programming director gay?

Sounds like when they had the "Greatest Rivalry" day on NFL Network and proceeded to show 50 minutes out of an hour of Cowboy crap and one good snippet on Pat Fisher :mad:.

*Side Note: Anyone else notice though that the Redskins are always on the NFL Network ticker at the bottom of the screen. I don't mind it at all but it is kinda weird.

GC

I can't say they are the worst because thats literally all I watch is the NFL Network and then during commercials I switch to sports center.

The Bush slurping has gone on far enough. I think even RB looks like he's tired of it.

I don't mind the camps, I'm actually kind of glad we aren't posted on NFL Network for everyone to nit pick our team!

Now the one thing I would change is Rod Woodson and T. Davis. Those guys give me severe migranes :(

GC

Worst part of that day was watching Peter Queen talk about the season where the Pukes went 1-15 and their landmark turnaround was against the Skins. How does this guy even pretend to be unbiased? How the hell does he get a hall of fame vote for that matter?

I think that the NFL network has chosen certain teams based on the availablilty of the team, the team's consent and travel/size/amount of crews on hand to do the production.

The Redskins may not want them to be in our training camp. It doesn't bother me at all. Like to stay low in the radar anyway.

Since then I haven't seen a corresponding Chiefs marathon, nor one for the Bucs, Seahawks, Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Raiders, Broncos....and certainly not for the Skins, either.

Does Jerry Jones own the NFL network? Or is the programming director gay?

They did have a Skins marathon about 2 months ago on NFL Network. It was on a Friday.

Bucs and Seahawks don't have that many positives for a history. Steelers- maybe they are doing it next year and adding the 5th SB.

Dolphins had a day or a partail day. So did the Raiders. No Broncos or Jets.

Archived