Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A youtube gift from me (Darryl Grant vs Dallas)

Art Monk 4 HOF

WOWWWWW listen to that crowd!! Now that's what Im talkin' about

Man the stadium was literally shaking I was at that game :D . Man the only thing I can say for you younger fans I know you haven't really experience the highs of the 80's. Haven't had much to cheer about up until last year. You guys going to experience something special for some time to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUJWRu5lVwI

I finally got around to capturing this on my computer. I hope you guys enjoy. I can't watch this play enough.

See what you did? Now, my skin got all goose pimply...my heart is racing just as it was back in 1983, my voice momentarily got as hoarse as it was back then yellin at the TV...See what you done did?? Damn you.....LOLOL!! and THANK YOU!!!

Man, that brings me back....

That was actually the first Redskins game I ever went to, and it was with my

best friend and his dad who were huge Dallas fans. That place was literally rocking the way only RFK could....I miss that stadium...talk about home field advantage.

Fantastic post! Thanks!

:applause:

Man the stadium was literally shaking I was at that game :D . Man the only thing I can say for you younger fans I know you haven't really experience the highs of the 80's. Haven't had much to cheer about up until last year. You guys going to experience something special for some time to come.

Lol. We sure will have alot to experience. I went to RFK stadium once, I forgot what year, all I know was that we were playing the Giants, and by the beginning of the 4th qtr, all the Giants fans were leaving. That was the only game I ever got to go to with my Father.

It's almost surreal watching it now. I, too, was in attendance at that game. To this day it is still the most electric atmosphere I've ever experienced in my life. People were passing around bottles, buying each other beers and screaming "We Want Dallas" the entire game. Except for a minute or two at halftime, we never sat down. In fact, the joint was jumping. We thought the stands over near the band were going to collapse from bouncing up and down. To this day I've never seen the like. We were drunk, hoarse and leg weary by the end of the game but never felt better.

After Grant's TD, I knew my dream had come true. I was going to Pasadena the following week to attend my first Super Bowl. Other than the birth of my kids, I've never been so happy. Aside from Riggo's run, that was the biggest play in Redskins history as far as I'm concerned. It's amazing they both came only a week apart.

Archived