Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Herd 7/26 -- Gibbs not in top 5?

n|n

What a joke. Colin Cowherd's theme today was coaches who 'get it or don't'.

When he finally broke down his top 10 NFL coaches with his sidekick I swear it took 5 mins for JJG to even come up.

They ended up remembering him at 7 then Colin re-ranked as follows: Billichik, Partools, Cowher, Fox , Gruden, JJG. Total joke.

I really hate to admit it, but, I used to actually like the guy.

He used be one of my favorite shows, but in the past year or so he's turned into a huge ass. I never agree with anything he says. I'd love to punch him right in the mouth.......kiss my ass Herd.

I'm realizing more and more how much the national sports media bases it's opinions on popular opinion or straight up random thinking rather than any real knowledge. Gibbs vs Gruden: 3 SB to 1, beat Gruden in Gruden's house in the playoffs just last year, etc...

I still can't understand all the Parcell worship

You take away his Giant years and LT ( I know.. just follow me) and only based his performance on everywhere else he has coached... He wouldn't crack the top ten.

Yet Gibbs is penaltlized because what he had done was back in the 80's & 90's :whoknows:

soon as the Skins win another SB...JG goes back to the top. right now...it's understandable......Coherd implied that his assessment was based on current performance and that Joe had been away from the game for a while. of course, the same logic should then apply to parcells. I happened to be listening during the discussion....didn't seem like he had any real logic....was just tossing names out there that appealed to him.

Archived