Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pinkston Sits out of Practice- Injured

dockeryfan

Pinkston's other Achilles tendon is inflamed.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/football/15123720.htm

Might not be a big deal, but there have been other players who decline once the train of achilles injuries starts. Add to the fact that his major weapon was speed and this could be a real problem for him. It's the healthy tendon that's acting up, but that's the way these things go sometimes, once you change foot mechanics.

This is nothing new. We knew he had an uphill battle to come back 100%.

Lelie is the the best they can do this close to the start of camp. Denver has all the leverage though as he's under contract and not expensive, so I'm guessing they will want a 2nd rounder (ouch). He's not a bad addition, but Javon Walker would have been much better.

Don't be surprised if the Eagles traded for Lelie....FYI

I'll go on record as saying not likely. Sounds like Chicago is the leading suitor for him right now. And as others have said what would you trade? What position do you have that they need? Unless you meant draft picks.

I'll go on record as saying not likely. Sounds like Chicago is the leading suitor for him right now. And as others have said what would you trade? What position do you have that they need? Unless you meant draft picks.

Agreed, and after the reviews of Hank Basket thus far...I'm pretty confident that they will stay put with the WR corp.

Archived