Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Titans - Raiders

Whiskeypeet

Keeping a close eye on this one to check out our opponent next week. So far they are looking TERRIBLE.

Mcnair through a pick in his own red zone on their first drive. The radiers turned that into a Charlie Garner TD reception.

The Raiders have also turned a punt return into a touchdown. This one is getting out of hand quickly. The Titans just punted the ball away from thier own ten yard line and gave up their second punt for a touchdown.

The Raiders have only ran one play from scrimmage.

This is unfortunate. We do not want Tennessee to have a down game this week. They seem to be hot one week, cold the next. Right now it looks like we could be playing the hot version.

Actually, if they lose this week, it would be their 3rd loss in a row. They've been cold for quite some time.

They were hot for 1 half and that was mainly because Philly went cold.

Okay this game is over. The Raiders just scored again on a Jerry Rice TD reception.

The Titans D really looks lost. Gannon is able to sit back on these guys and pick them apart underneath. A lot of passes to Garner. They dont seem to be trying to go deep on these guys either...most of the WR routes are shorter but being turned into nice gains. I hope SS is watching this.

Well I am going to have to tip my hat to the Titans here. They were down BIG and have kept fighting. They will probably still loose but there is almost 12 minutes left.....so anything is possible. They are down 25-38. Momentum has totally swung their way here. Mcnair is a freak he is pretty much keeping them in the game without the benefit of a running game. He will definitely be testing our secondary next week.....no doubt he will try and run on us ala Mcnabb as well.

This isn't one of those aberations in which the team will bounce back strong the next week, ala the Iggles after week 1. The Titans just aren't that good, which is pretty shocking, as all the pundits were hyping McNair as one of the best QBs in the league and George as a top RB.

The defense sucks, and the secondary is the weakness. But this is the same secondary that was one of the best in the league just 2 years ago. Samari Rolle is getting blown up, and he's the same guy who broke our backs with that absurd INT return 2 years ago.

I don't profess to be knowledgeable about the Titans, but seems to me Jeff Fisher better get his act together.

Well actually the only player left in this secondary from the team we played two years ago is Rolle. CB Denard Walker is now playing for Denver, I think. FS Marcus Robertson is currently on the sidelines of the Seahawks laughing his *** off, and SS Blaine Bishop plays for Philly.

Slowly, but surely they lost all three of those players and never replaced them. And now even Rolle isn't healthy, so you can basically put their secondary on the level of Minnesota's.

By the way, why doesn't the Vikings just sign capable, good cornerbacks instead of trying to convert every player that sucks at another position to corner. They have a converted WR, QB, and S. Just sign a real freakin' corner you morons!!

Archived