Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World Series of Poker 2006

Warhead36

I heard it on the junkies when they were interviewing Norm Chad. I hope it ain't true.

The final table will be available live via PPV ($19.99 I think). This will have no card cams. They will also show it like normally on ESPN at a later date (like they usually do) with the whole set up (card cameras, odds, etc...).

First of, i love poker. Ive been playing since college, way before the WSOP was airing on ESPN and the current craze materialized. There are few activities that require the skill set that poker does and it provides a pretty good rush.

ESPN hit the jackpot HUGE with the WSOP. Now they are airing dominoes and paintball and billiards and darts and stuff to try and hit the jackpot again. They're basically going to throw everything against the wall and see if it sticks.

Thats cool. I'm glad you like poker. I like playing poker, too. My dad likes playing poker. My friends like playing poker. I learned to play poker before this TV **** started happening. So did my dad. And my friends. Now it just will not go away. It's on every game/sports channel you can imagine now. Stupid spinoff shows. Celebrity poker. Awesome. I can watch D-LIST celebrities see who has the better hand. God TV sucks. Sorry for the rant.

Anyway I can't get excited for this. Has to be about as boring as a NASCAR event. :D (Couldn't go without taking a jab at the NASCAR clientele)

Thats cool. I'm glad you like poker. I like playing poker, too. My dad likes playing poker. My friends like playing poker. I learned to play poker before this TV **** started happening. So did my dad. And my friends. Now it just will not go away. It's on every game/sports channel you can imagine now. Stupid spinoff shows. Celebrity poker. Awesome. I can watch D-LIST celebrities see who has the better hand. God TV sucks. Sorry for the rant.

Anyway I can't get excited for this. Has to be about as boring as a NASCAR event. :D (Couldn't go without taking a jab at the NASCAR clientele)

Maybe you should go outside and play. :whoknows:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived