Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know when when they are going to introduce NFL NETWORK HD?

mcarey032

Does anyone who has comcast in arlington or cable in general know when the companies are going to introduce NFL network HD? I have to nfl network channels on cable 175 and 275 (or 280 I can't remember?). Just curious, because watching the games in HD is sweet. If anyone has any info that would be great.

Right Maddog

Ive watched NFL Europe games in HD this past season, and shows like

the cheerleader tryouts are in HD, all depends on the program.

The best way to tell if a program is in HD, is to look for the little "HDNFL" bug in the upper right corner. That is, unless someone forgets to put it in. ;)

:logo:

DirecTv shows HD versions of the programs on a channel in the 90s. Here's the frustrating part - they do not show every program that is also broadcast in HD. During the season, you had a pretty good chance of seeing the NFL Game of the Week in HD and the Six Days to Sunday. Even during the offseason I have seen a few Game of the Weeks in HD. I'm sure DirecTv will show the NFL Network's live regular season games in HD.

for comcast in annapolis it says its available in HD but i think you have to call

I'm moving to kent island this in about a month, hope that they have the same cable provider out there. I have one of those video projectors from dell that can get the HD signal, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Anyone else on here have a projector that can tell me how the picture looks?

Archived