Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You know what? That's the funniest thing I've seen all day.

NattyLight

Will Wie make the cut at the John Deere  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will Wie make the cut at the John Deere

Let's see if we can keep this going.

In the day-to-day tasks of work, bills, keeping the girlfriend happy, staying in touch with friends and family, and hearing about how the world's coming to an end there's usually a moment in which I say to myself: "That's the funniest thing I've seen all day."

It's a solid, refreshing, sober escape.

Did you encounter something hilarious today? Post it.

Whether it be a link, a ridiculous situation or random encounter, or something your 3 year old said to Mommy.

Let's laugh together.

The funniest thing I read today

Great idea for a thread! Although I usually have a 30-second laughing spell every single day about something my son says or does, he was quite normal today. I will have to say that the funniest thing I've seen or read all day would be Predicto and DeanCollins arguing over whether S.F. or Tampa was a better city.

I honestly have zero idea what you guys are talking about. I missed the inappropriateness completely. Thanks for the heads up though.

Plus, only one thing can be the funniest in a given day....that's the rule for this thread so it's coming down anyway.

:laugh: Man that's crazy as hell.....hopefully I'm not the only one seeing this...

I just did too. Natty, it was apparently an accident, but we're seeing some goatse type stuff. I'd recommend you take that pic down before you get in any hot water.

I just did too. Natty, it was apparently an accident, but we're seeing some goatse type stuff. I'd recommend you take that pic down before you get in any hot water.

That's exactly what I saw, but everytime I click on this thread it turns into something different and none of it's any better than goatse.

Archived