Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My worst thread yet . . .

cjcdaman

Okay, I have a drug test tomorrow at 9:00am. I have a few people coming over tonight to hang out. Beers will be had. I don't do any drugs(gave that up the day my son was born). So, am I right that alcohol will stay in your system at most for 10 hours? And if they detect alcohol in my system, does anyone know if that is frowned upon by employers. I feel stupid because I could just NOT drink, but **** that! I'm gonna have a few beers with my friends. Any help is appreciated.

Dude, they don't even test for alcohol. I was in the Marines and I took a random piss test drunk (day off) and nothing happened to me. Military whiz quizzes are more stringent than civilian ones. So, I wouldn't fret. Get wasted with your boys and have fun.

Okay, I have a drug test tomorrow at 9:00am. I have a few people coming over tonight to hang out. Beers will be had. I don't do any drugs(gave that up the day my son was born). So, am I right that alcohol will stay in your system at most for 10 hours? And if they detect alcohol in my system, does anyone know if that is frowned upon by employers. I feel stupid because I could just NOT drink, but **** that! I'm gonna have a few beers with my friends. Any help is appreciated.

2 hours per beer, depending on your body weight.

The drug test wont test for the alcohol per se, but if there is enough alcohol in your system when you take that piss, it'll mess up the PH of the sample, and it'll be unusable.

Best bet. Have a coupla beers, but dont get drunk. Wake up early and get that first pee of the day out of the way, and chug water so you can take another leak at 9 into the cup.

DISCLAIMER: POSTER ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY IF THREAD STARTER FAILS HIS TEST, HE SHOULD HAVE JUST SUCKED IT UP AND NOT DRANK FOR ONE LOUSY NIGHT.

Archived