Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where c an I find the Black Jerseys?

ez2envy

i dunno if they have black ST's. besides why would you want to have one of those hideous things. our colors are burgandy and gold for a reason.

Exactly, I remember when idiots wore the black and white jerseys to our home Oakland Raider game... It felt like no redskins fans were in the stadium...

Exactly, I remember when idiots wore the black and white jerseys to our home Oakland Raider game... It felt like no redskins fans were in the stadium...

They were a limited edition I bought a Sean Taylor jersey for myself and a Portis one for my wife you might be able to find a Portis or Moss but the Taylor's were sold out long time ago. BTW I agree with Football guy about the Raiders game that's ridiculous to wear a black jersey to a Raiders game. I have a pro-bowl Arrington I would never wear to a Giants game. I probably will never wear it in public again after some of the comments he made about Gibbs and the rest of the Skins.

uhhh, just because someone likes the black jersey doesnt mean its wrong. Idiots are people who call other people idiots just bc they like the black jersey. I know what the Redskins colors are and I have a million things that are burgundy and gold....Just bc I have a ST jersey in black doesnt make me an idiot. Thanks for being simple minded and immature about it....

uhhh, just because someone likes the black jersey doesnt mean its wrong. Idiots are people who call other people idiots just bc they like the black jersey. I know what the Redskins colors are and I have a million things that are burgundy and gold....Just bc I have a ST jersey in black doesnt make me an idiot. Thanks for being simple minded and immature about it....

My thoughts exactly.

Ive been looking for the Sean taylor one and I cant seem to find it. Can anyone help me out with that

Check out if any malls near you have a redskins store in them. Those stores might carry the black Taylor jerseys. I live near the Fair Oaks mall in Fairfax, VA and I believe I have seen that jersey in the Redskins store in there before. I don't know if they have it right now though. other than that, check e-bay, or google "black Taylor jersey." If all else fails, you will have to wait until the season starts and hope they have them at the stadium.

i dunno if they have black ST's. besides why would you want to have one of those hideous things. our colors are burgandy and gold for a reason.

Stay out of his thread with your unwanted garbage. If you cant help him out then go find somewhere else to ramble.

To the poster:

The redskin store should be restocking them soon. I have a black Taylor.

Yea your right, I guess I did go alittle overboard on calling people idiots. But I still cant get over that game.

Oh and I didnt call you an idiot cuase you had a ST jersey in black. I called you an idiot becuase you wore a black and white jersey to fedex field when the Oakland Raiders were coming to town.

Yea your right, I guess I did go alittle overboard on calling people idiots. But I still cant get over that game.

Oh and I didnt call you an idiot cuase you had a ST jersey in black. I called you an idiot becuase you wore a black and white jersey to fedex field when the Oakland Raiders were coming to town.

I wouldnt have worn it then, I wish i was at that game...I wish I was at any home game.

I agree!!!! If you want a black jersey than buy a raiders jersey!!! The redskins are burgundy and gold!!!!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Check out if any malls near you have a redskins store in them. Those stores might carry the black Taylor jerseys. I live near the Fair Oaks mall in Fairfax, VA and I believe I have seen that jersey in the Redskins store in there before. I don't know if they have it right now though. other than that, check e-bay, or google "black Taylor jersey." If all else fails, you will have to wait until the season starts and hope they have them at the stadium.

Quick elkabong, who is the real elkabong, when he is a mild mannered gunslinger?

Stay out of his thread with your unwanted garbage. If you cant help him out then go find somewhere else to ramble.

To the poster:

The redskin store should be restocking them soon. I have a black Taylor.

Dude, chill out. im just stating my opinion on the black and white jerseys. im sorry if i offended you in any way while stating my feelings about the jerseys.

Here is the skinny, I spoke with a salesperson at the Redskins store in P.Mills, he told me that the Black-n-Whites were limited last year and were supposed to be a one time deal. They had Cooley, Moss & Portis. They sold out and this year they were not going to have any BWs available. Hey said "We", not sure who the "We" are, but he said "We asked Reebok for to run the BWs again this year and this year they only gave us Cooley and Moss."

I left with a BEAUTIFUL BLACK-N-WHITE MOSS Jersy. :)

L.N.S

Archived