Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: 2006 Redskin Comeback Player Of The Year

eggitmon

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

From that list Thomas... allthough Im not sure he should really be included. We all know what he can do. I actually think Warrick Holdman is an interesting choice for a comeback player... maybe he will be Mark Brunell pt. 2?

Renaldo Wynn didn't miss enough time to make his return considered a comeback.

It has to be Holdman, of those four he's the only one that missed significant time, even if it was due to performance. Patten might not see the field nearly as much as Holdman, assuming he even makes the team.

I dont know if like randy thomas being on there. He had a great year just in the end of the year betts took a dive into the back of his leg. I know he is coming off an injury but you know he will do well. Patten was injury to so i have to pick warrick because he just had bad play not injury to cause the bad play

i would not consider randy thomas to be a comeback player candidate.. how many games did he miss in the regular season? 1? and 2 playoff games?

Agreed. Thomas should not be in that category. Holdman is the obvious answer. He needs to be the player we thought he would be when he got here.

Archived