Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Green Parking prices going crazy

HOF44

Watching ebay for parking passes I see these 2 come up for auction.

The prices right now are 800 with 2.5 days left and 910 with 2 days left.

If you have the privledge of buying them from the skins for 350.00 consider yourself a fortunate person.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-WASHINGTON-REDSKINS-GREEN-FULL-SEASON-PARKING-PASS_W0QQitemZ320001397993QQihZ011QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/REDSKINS-2006-SEASON-GREEN-LOT-PARKING-PASS_W0QQitemZ140003020835QQihZ004QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah I don't understand the thrill of having to pay that kind of money just to go the parking lot? What a jip.

Where did you get the inference there is a thrill in paying that kind of money?

I dont understand why people just dont park across the street at the mall. Its a heck of a lot cheaper and you get out much quicker. Ill save my 900 bucks for some other worthless stuff.

Because a Green pass is more than a parking pass. It's also a "drive up close to the stadium" pass, and it's a "tailgate for four hours before the game" pass. There is no tailgating allowed at Landover Mall. And it's one mile away. But I have to agree with you, 900 bucks is a bit steep.

Why not park at the mall and carry your stuff to the parking lot? Thats what I plan to do and unfold my chair right at your spot Mark. Not only do you get the best of both worlds, but also some exercise to boot. HTTR.

Because a Green pass is more than a parking pass. It's also a "drive up close to the stadium" pass, and it's a "tailgate for four hours before the game" pass. There is no tailgating allowed at Landover Mall. And it's one mile away. But I have to agree with you, 900 bucks is a bit steep.

Those prices are BS !!!:mad: That pisses me off when Skins "fans" rip-off fellow fans. I've always sold my tickets, and parking passes, for face value. I sell preseason games for 1/2 price.... I'd eat the damn things before I'd sell 'em at a profit.....:2cents:

Until I finally got off the waiting list for tickets and then parking passes, I greatfully bought some of my tickets and parking passes off of Ebay. I realized that that I was paying over face value, but it was, at times, my only option. Plus, I also realized that the season ticket holders had other factors involved (the time on the waiting list, paying for pre-season games, tailgate club committments, etc.). It was a conscious desision on my part to pay the price ... no one forced me to do it. I guess that I kinda see the current prices for parking passes to be the same way ... it is not sellers driving up the prices ... it is the buyers who are bidding on them and they are willing to pay the price.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, while I doubt that red parking goes quite that high.....

I'm thinking put my parking pass on ebay, park at the mall, walk over to Mark's party....plenty of money to contribute to Mark's party! LOL

Wait - we'll put our scooters in the back of the truck and ride to Mark's!

What should we bring to the first TG Party? hahaha

Archived