Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Green Parking prices going crazy

HOF44

Hmmm, while I doubt that red parking goes quite that high.....

I'm thinking put my parking pass on ebay, park at the mall, walk over to Mark's party....plenty of money to contribute to Mark's party! LOL

Wait - we'll put our scooters in the back of the truck and ride to Mark's!

What should we bring to the first TG Party? hahaha

Haha, if you've got a parking pass, I'd hang onto it, if I was you.

Frankly, for early games, I like vodka and grapefruit juice. Late games, Margaritas are nice. Liquor beats beer because you don't have to pee so much! Food - brats might be nice. They're easy to buy, easy to carry, easy to cook. Although I will have a full sized charcoal Weber, so you can cook whatever you want.... :cheers:

That's crazy. You could buy them one at a time at ascticket.com for every game this season and it would only cost you $840 or so.

Hell, I could sell mine for a grand right now, buy them back from ascticket, and make a quick $150 right now, just by clicking my mouse a few times...

That's crazy. You could buy them one at a time at ascticket.com for every game this season and it would only cost you $840 or so.

Hell, I could sell mine for a grand right now, buy them back from ascticket, and make a quick $150 right now, just by clicking my mouse a few times...

Mark is correct, the total cost with shipping on the date of this post is $887.70. If you do try to get passes from there order them a game at a time on the website. If you call and ask for a package they will try to sell them to you for more than the individual game total. Then when you point this out will tell you they like to sell them as a package with season tickets.

This was my experience when I tried buying the passes from them.

Archived