Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins trailblazer on eBay

WARLORD1863

Not really that special. It just has a Skins logo here and there. That dude in the 'coolest car in America' has a sweet ass ride!

Yeah, I agree. You could just put a few Redskins stickers on any burgundy car/truck and you'd have as much of a "Redskins edition" car/truck as this one. Plus, who wants a big SUV when gas is at $3 and climbing?

My mom has the same truck. It's pretty cool. I think one of the coolest unique features it has is the arm console. It has the 70th logo on it and the cover is made just like a regulation football. Pretty neat finishing touch to it. As for the rest though, you're right I've seen some decals from others that work just as well. I have to say I might be in the minority though I didn't much care for the civic that was on here and dubbed the greatest car ever. Not in to cars where the paint jobs and stereo system is worth more then the car. Granted it showed team spirit no doubt, but just a little too over the top for me. just my 2 cents.

I do NOT like the backwards Redskins Indian Head logo on the headrests. It gives me the chills.

Yeah, I don't care for it much either.

I think the Redskins car from the other thread(s) was an Accord, not a Civic. Either way, I preferred that one to this SUV. I liked that it was really distinctive, as opposed to this SUV that (in my opinion) doesn't really stand out.

After the "greatest car in the world" I dont think I can ever be that impressed by any other Redskins car. This one pales in comparison as far as Redskinsness goes obviously, but its still a pretty nice ride. I definately wouldnt turn it down anyway. :D

Archived