Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you drive fast on the highway? This fast?

Destino

Jesey  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Jesey

• S. Moss: Maroon
    • S. Moss: White
    • Taylor: Maroon
    • Taylor: White
    • Portis: Maroon
    • Portis: White
    • Brunell: Maroon
    • Brunell: White
    • Cooley: Maroon
    • Cooley: White
    • B. Lloyd: Maroon
    • B. Lloyd: White
    • M. Washington: Maroon
    • M. Washington: White
    • Randle El: Maroon
    • Randle El: White
    • Riggins: Throwback
    • Theisman: Throwback
    • G. Clark: Throwback
    • Monk: Throwback
    • Single Jersey
    • Two Jersey Bundle
    • Three Jersey Bundle
    • Four Jersey Bundle
    • Five Jersey Bundle
    • Separate Throwback Bundle

Can someone verify the 160 mph. Sure didn't look like what I remember. If he hit 160 it was for just a couple seconds when traffic thinned out at the end. I say the average speed for the whole video was sub 100mph.

Laughable.

Speed racer wannabe.

I say :bsflag:

i have a few friends who were in the players run. They have some unbelievable driving footage. I have seen one car get clocked at 205 mph

What kind of cars do your buddies drive ? From what I could see there wasn't a car that cost less than $125,000. From what people were saying the Blue McCleran has a price tag in the $750,000 to $1,000,000 range.

That would be an interesting sight to see, casually driving down the road while fifty, $125,000+ vehicles drive past you at 150 mph.

I would love to see some footage of it, I have looked around and can't find anything unless you buy a video. Do your buddies post the clips on the net?

Can someone verify the 160 mph. Sure didn't look like what I remember. If he hit 160 it was for just a couple seconds when traffic thinned out at the end. I say the average speed for the whole video was sub 100mph.

Laughable.

Speed racer wannabe.

I say :bsflag:

I completely agree, he was not flying by cars at a rate that would prove the "160 mph" claim. Unless those other cars(and 16-wheelers) were averaging mid 90s to low 100s, there is no way he close to that.

Is it crazy? Hell yea. I gave up driving fast after a warning for me. If I get a ticket, I know for a fact that they will take away my car, seeing as they have already done so with my bro. I just don't understand how people can get away with stuff like that. If this is not a one-time thing, which is does not, then the driver will pay the consequences one day.

I have to give that driver credit. That was some great driving. Perfect timing, and with only one hand on the wheel? DAMN. I give credit to this man for his confidence.

But damn, on a public road, in a bimmer, goin atleast 110+ in between all those cars. Murphys Law, one day your gonna get it. That was dumb, alot of people could have died because of his ego, but still, because nobody did die or got hurt, this man has my respect.

In Pakistan, I used to drive like that. Five of us all racing through trafffic, each in our own car. Even going 80-90, while dodging cars requires skill, granted we were driving civics, this man had a bimmer.

But great video.

But, I would never ever drive like that now. Speed Kills. I know 1st hand.

What kind of cars do your buddies drive ? From what I could see there wasn't a car that cost less than $125,000. From what people were saying the Blue McCleran has a price tag in the $750,000 to $1,000,000 range.

That would be an interesting sight to see, casually driving down the road while fifty, $125,000+ vehicles drive past you at 150 mph.

I would love to see some footage of it, I have looked around and can't find anything unless you buy a video. Do your buddies post the clips on the net?

most of the stuff they have is out on video...look up teckademics and you can see some of it.

Well after being stationed in Germany for seven years, I have done 140 MPH in my wifes hopped up Mustang GT racing a M5 on the autobahn, also had a rented BMW 525 diesal pegged at 240 kph on autobahn A6 before I left. Things sure come at you quicker at those speeds.

Archived