Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you drive fast on the highway? This fast?

Destino

Jesey  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Jesey

• S. Moss: Maroon
    • S. Moss: White
    • Taylor: Maroon
    • Taylor: White
    • Portis: Maroon
    • Portis: White
    • Brunell: Maroon
    • Brunell: White
    • Cooley: Maroon
    • Cooley: White
    • B. Lloyd: Maroon
    • B. Lloyd: White
    • M. Washington: Maroon
    • M. Washington: White
    • Randle El: Maroon
    • Randle El: White
    • Riggins: Throwback
    • Theisman: Throwback
    • G. Clark: Throwback
    • Monk: Throwback
    • Single Jersey
    • Two Jersey Bundle
    • Three Jersey Bundle
    • Four Jersey Bundle
    • Five Jersey Bundle
    • Separate Throwback Bundle

I was in Aspen recently, while checking into the condo I stood out on the patio. What did I see? I saw a the sickest display of cars I have ever layed my eyes on, doing something called The Players Run ( www.playersrun.com ) supposedly these guys race across states at 175 mph in thier Lamborginis, Ferraris, Bentleys, you name it. There were 50 of these exotics just sitting there with hundreds of people drooling all over them.

Although I didn't take these pics http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=117295 , this is the same view I saw of these exact cars. Sick Sick Sick.

I hit 130 in my ETC down in Florida but there wasn't another car in sight.

BMW's are so awesome. Any of you guys ever drive one? They handle waaaaaaaay better than almost any American car IMO.

My boyfriend drives a BMW.

It's about 20 years old though :laugh:

(Runs amazingly great though for being so old, sadly he will be selling it in a couple of weeks)

OK, 130 is fast but not too dangerous when no-one is around; try driving with my dad in a Chevy 2500 silverado with 4 doors, 10' bed and a 20'?(maybe little smaller) enclosed trailer, well it carries 4 snowmobiles, going 115 on a highway upto New Hampshire, now thats SCARY, im amazed at how he keeps control of it

Sweet. I liked how he wasn't the only one passing on the shoulder. If that would've been me, there would have been a cop nearby.

It must have been in Massachusetts. The shoulder is just another lane for them.

:laugh:

unless there's a T-Rex chasing him, there's no reason to be driving that fast in that kind of traffic. boy he is so lucky he didn't die.

but i definitely think the music made the whole thing less dramatic lol. almost like it made you feel so depressed that you didn't care how fast the guy was going. might be why he didn't care either.

BMW driver? Shocking.

What is it about most [note I said most, not all] BMW, Mercedes, Audi drivers cause them to drive like total douchebags? Never a signal light, always driving around like they own the road.

Agreed. People like the guy in this video make me just want to cut them off and take them with me.

All fun and games until you lose an eye. That, or hit a bus with twenty-five elementary schoolers on it.

There's a reason God invented the XBOX 360 and Burnout, it's so you don't have to do stupid **** like this.

Ugh people piss me off.

Nice music selection....I wonder if he slit his wrists before or after driving! I think he was looking for a good bridge abutment to slam into. :D

I hate to double-post but I seriously spit my drink up after I read this. My ex used to listen to that song a lot and I hate it.

Sadly, he missed all suicide opportunities. Maybe he'll have more luck next time.

I hit 130 in my ETC down in Florida but there wasn't another car in sight.

BMW's are so awesome. Any of you guys ever drive one? They handle waaaaaaaay better than almost any American car IMO.

i have a 528 and that is pretty much the same way i drive. although i don't listen to gay music. and i would never make video documentation of my illegal and slightly insane behavior.:doh:

I was in Aspen recently, while checking into the condo I stood out on the patio. What did I see? I saw a the sickest display of cars I have ever layed my eyes on, doing something called The Players Run ( www.playersrun.com ) supposedly these guys race across states at 175 mph in thier Lamborginis, Ferraris, Bentleys, you name it. There were 50 of these exotics just sitting there with hundreds of people drooling all over them.

Although I didn't take these pics http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=117295 , this is the same view I saw of these exact cars. Sick Sick Sick.

i have a few friends who were in the players run. They have some unbelievable driving footage. I have seen one car get clocked at 205 mph

Archived