Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Crew Ranking Top RB Situations...

SMOSS89

I don't agree with the Giants being ahead of us. Tiki and Clinton are very close right now, but we have the edge in depth.

I guess they are thinking tiki is a little better than portis, while betts/rock is a little better than jacobs. you have to give the advantage to having a better starter though.

Chargers #1 ??? Who do they have behind L.T? The ESPN Guys are bunch of Toolbags. ATL should have been #1 Period. Additionally, what did SEA do on the ground when Alexander got knocked out?...ESPN is ranking guys on name, not true output or quality, including depth at the position.

I'm smiling that they've ranked us better than the Cowboys in both QB and RB position. I'm sure Cowboy fans are seeing red over that.

We should get WR core too. T.O. and Glenn may be better than Moss/Lloyd. But as a unit, ours are better. They have no one beyond those two, and we have Randle El, a solid #3 and David Patten who's very good as well.

But see the title. It says TOP RUNNINGBACK SITUATIONS. Nothing to do with Vick.

You obviously didn't watch the segment. They showed highlights of Vick, and even said you have to factor him in. The man gets like 700 yds a year rushing. You HAVE to take that into account..

Archived