Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official England World Cup gameday thread!!!

Sherlock Holmes

England vs. Ecuador, 4pm GMT Second Round.

After some minor trouble last night in Stuttgart between England and Germany fans, its all set for todays game. 100,000 England fans in Stuttgart for the big game.

4-1-4-1 Formation looking likely for England, its not gonna be as easy as an uneducated non-football fan would think. Ecuador are a good side, and they have the weather advantage as its 32 degrees 'c in Stuttgart.

So, sit back, put the hotdogs on, crack open a few bud's. And lets hope that the Ecuadorians have as much trouble on there hands as the German riot police did last night.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I can bet I will be the only England fan in the pub again everybody else up here has went through the stages of being a Paraguy fan, A T&T fan and A Sweeden fan (Larson Celtic tops everywhere) so today I will hope Im still celebrating as I want the English to win even if that makes me an outcast !

ENGLAND ? The player getting grabbed is English (Paul Gasgoine) but the guy doing the grabbing played international football for Wales (Vinnie Jones) pic.jpg but is now better known for is acting roles, Swordfish, X-men the last stand and lock stock two smoking barrels etc.

I know. I've worked with Vinnie. I just had to post that photo, though - it's a classic. :D

All this hype about England fielding its best team since 1966 is just that, hype. England has looked awful so far and their luck is going to run out soon. Once again very disappointing World Cup campaign by the English squad.

I am currently living in Stuttgart, and was in the middle of the Mele last night. The English were singing 10 German Bombers and really pissing off the Germans. Anyway it was an awesome time, these Brits are some loyal fans. I've never seen people as dedicated to the team in any sport.

Brilliant isnt it, i wish i was there!

To the English and other European posters.....

Do you guys have a hard time catching all of the Redskins games over there? I was wondering if they offer some sort of Sunday Ticket package over the pond there.

SkySports.

2 games every sunday.

Channel 5: the sunday and monday night games.

Unfortunately you cant choose which games to watch on SkySports, its the producers choice, and i swear hes a falcons fan:mad:

SkySports.

2 games every sunday.

Channel 5: the sunday and monday night games.

Unfortunately you cant choose which games to watch on SkySports, its the producers choice, and i swear hes a falcons fan:mad:

Well at least you know you'll be able to catch the 'Skins/Falcons game this year. ;)

Archived