Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Learning to Fly...

Tarhog

Me during half time of that game...

:doh: :mad: :mad: :mad: :doh: :mad: :mad: :eaglesuck :mad: :mad:

Me After that game!!!

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :laugh: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :) :) :) :)

Not to mention I injured my shin after Clinton Portis scored that touchdown from kicking my feet up and down next to the edge of the TV.

We were so close to going to the Big Show though. We had two chances to win that Seattle game. Seattle did not win it, we lost it. Carolina was good, but remember we got the best playmaker and safety in the league in Sean Taylor so we could of atleast slowed Steve Smith down.

Back right after the St Louis game I was offered tickets to the last game of the season in Philly. I am a season Ticket holder from 97 and believe it or not I have never seen a game in another teams stadium...let alone the rumored most hostile stadium in the league for opposing fans. I took the offer and thought that it would at least be fun to see the Skins play their last game. Then the streak happened and that set the stage for that last game being the important game that it became. I was sitting about 9 rows back from the 20 yard line and even had field passes for before the game. What an amazing experience, Philly fans were obnoxious as usual but I was to excited to let them get to me. Thanks for reminding me. Hail

Archived