Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Overrated QB

Monkskin81

T. Hassleback. Not because he beat us last year, but I feel without the fear of SA in the backfield, he isn't the QB he is now. He doesn't seem to have a powerful arm or great mechanics, just accurate. I don't know, I just feel as if people hype him up too much.

i hate the pukes but aikman was a good QB

He was a decent qb but he gets too much credit. cowboys offense was rideing emmit smith, aikman was decent but his stats are no better then patrick ramsey. Iam not takeing anything away from him i just think he gets too much credit;)

I am happy to say it's Eli Manning without a doubt. Dude has the easiest QB job in the NFL IMO.

It's true, Michael Vick is very overrated but the gap between reality and reputation for Eli is completely unparalled especially given what the Giants gave up for this kid and the fact that the mainstream sports media doesn't regard that trade as an utter raping of the Giant's FO.

Definately Eli. No other QB in the league has as many big targets and a great RB and yet he still can't complete a pass. If his name wasn't Manning people would think of him the same way they do of Alex Smith.

I am happy to say it's Eli Manning without a doubt. Dude has the easiest QB job in the NFL IMO.

It's true, Michael Vick is very overrated but the gap between reality and reputation for Eli is completely unparalled especially given what the Giants gave up for this kid and the fact that the mainstream sports media doesn't regard that trade as an utter raping of the Giant's FO.

How exactly does Manning have the easiest QB job in the NFL. The Giants are middle of the pack in terms of running the ball and their defense last year was average.

Look at Ben Roethlisberger. The Steelers were first in rushing attempts and 32th in passing attempts. Big Ben didn't play all 16 games, but he didn't exactly throw a lot when he was in (about 21 attempts per game compared to Manning's 35 roughly).

Definately Eli. No other QB in the league has as many big targets and a great RB and yet he still can't complete a pass. If his name wasn't Manning people would think of him the same way they do of Alex Smith.

i think eli is gonna be a great qb in the future:doh:

He was a decent qb but he gets too much credit. cowboys offense was rideing emmit smith, aikman was decent but his stats are no better then patrick ramsey. Iam not takeing anything away from him i just think he gets too much credit;)

I think they're a little better than Ramsey's, and I think Emmit took away some from his stats. I think he doesn't get enough credit, as no one really talks about him now. Just because the team was annoyingly great, and had several contributors, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve credit for being a great QB.

How exactly does Manning have the easiest QB job in the NFL. The Giants are middle of the pack in terms of running the ball and their defense last year was average.

Look at Ben Roethlisberger. The Steelers were first in rushing attempts and 32th in passing attempts. Big Ben didn't play all 16 games, but he didn't exactly throw a lot when he was in (about 21 attempts per game compared to Manning's 35 roughly).

I would agree that Big Ben had a relatively easy job too. They both had a very good O-line IMO (Eli didn't even get touched in the Chargers game) good running games and decent WR's but I think the Giants have the edge in the TE department.

Ben Roethlisberger had a 98.6 QB rating and won the SB. Eli had a 75.9 and lost in the first playoff round (no shame in that). I agree that Ben had an easy job as far as QBing in the NFL goes, quite possibly as easy of a job as Eli, but Eli is by far more overrated.

Ben is the real deal IMO, I thought that back when he was at The U of Miami in Ohio. Yes, the Steelers brought him along slowly but nobody can argue with the results.

This is EASY.....by far its Brett Farve....this guy can threw 5 ints a game, and ESPN will show u where the WR made the mistakes....Vick will never threw 5 int a game cause the coach will yank his azz at #3.If Favre played for the Cowboys ,ESPN will will there main office from Conn. to FT Worth.In thier eyes Brett does no wrong ....favre = Vinny

Archived