Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which season-ending injury would you be most pleased with?

21KillzCowboys

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I would never wish a season-ending injury upon any player on any team in any sport.

BUT, if one of these players was to tear an ACL, which one would you prefer to go down and WHY?

My vote goes to TO because of the devastation to Cowboys fans, their offense, and playoff dreams.

Bledsoe.. With TO down, they still have some sort of chance, but with Bledsoe out, they have to turn to Romo sits to pee or Henson, and boy would that be HILARIOUS!!!

True, the football impact would probably be greatest with Bledsoe down, but I hate TO on the same level with Hitler.

I would never wish a season-ending injury upon any player on any team in any sport.

BUT, if one of these players was to tear an ACL, which one would you prefer to go down and WHY?

My vote goes to TO because of the devastation to Cowboys fans, their offense, and playoff dreams.

Isn't it better to hope that every team stays healthy that way your team is playing the best teams possible. I know I would not be as happy with a Giants win if Portis or Brunell did not play the game. Injuries are part of the game but I would rather see the real redskins play the real Giants.

Isn't it better to hope that every team stays healthy that way your team is playing the best teams possible. I know I would not be as happy with a Giants win if Portis or Brunell did not play the game. Injuries are part of the game but I would rather see the real redskins play the real Giants.

I agree. Fan to Fan I want the winner to be the best team that Sunday.

I chose T.O., not only would an injury spoil the Cowboys season (even more than it already will be) but it could possibly get him out of the league.

This is the correct answer.

As much as I hate the Cowboys and have a strong dislike for the Giants & Eagles . I do not wish no harm on anyone besides, you know as good as I know that the fans will come up with every lame excuse on why we kicked their tails :D . No injuries period everyone stay healthy.

For someone who's ripped his ACL, this is one of the sickest threads on the board. I hope it happens to none. I'd rather the Redskins defeat each and every team with a healthy roster on all accounts.

Amen to that. Anyone who has shredded their ACL (myself included) knows the pain that is involved with that injury. I always want the Redskins to win every game, but I hate to see when someone does get injured even if they are a part of Dallas, Giants, Eagles, etc.

:helmet: :logo: :point2sky

This is the type of thread you could expect to see from a dirtbag eagles or cowboys fan... not a Skins fan....

This might be the worst thread i have ever read... Injuries, regardless of who they are too are awful. I have a lot of sympathy for a player that is injured while on the playing field, in football realated injuries.. now motorcycle ones, out of stupidity.. i don't have any sympathy for...

anyway don't start dumb threads like this that are only going to jinx us all.:2cents:

This is the type of thread you could expect to see from a dirtbag eagles or cowboys fan... not a Skins fan....

This might be the worst thread i have ever read... Injuries, regardless of who they are too are awful. I have a lot of sympathy for a player that is injured while on the playing field, in football realated injuries.. now motorcycle ones, out of stupidity.. i don't have any sympathy for...

anyway don't start dumb threads like this that are only going to jinx us all.:2cents:

agreed. my :2cents: also. Injuries shouldn't be talked about until they happen. Furthermore voting on one is purely immature. I'd rather us win with no injuries to anyone, that way there are no excuses.

Archived