Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

am I the only one who thinks signing jeff mitchell would be smart?

chow184

Jeff Mitchell is still pretty decent and would make a great back up center.

should an injury happen to one of our guards we can put Rabach at guard(started a ton of games for the ravens at guard),and place mitchell in the middle.

Jeff Mitchell is still pretty decent and would make a great back up center.

should an injury happen to one of our guards we can put Rabach at guard(started a ton of games for the ravens at guard),and place mitchell in the middle.

If i'm not mistaken he has been a pro bowl center...

been there, done that...

Panthers | J. Mitchell may retire

http://kffl.com/player/230/nfl

Sun, 9 Apr 2006 08:52:24 -0700

Darin Gantt, of the Rock Hill Herald, reports free agent OL Jeff Mitchell (Panthers) may decide to retire from the NFL. While there's been no official announcement, those close to Mitchell suggest he has little interest in coming back for a one-year, minimum-wage deal. He's had a few teams call with offers of work, but none so far that moved him. He'll need a more substantial offer from some team to entice him to sign.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redskins | Team may look at J. Mitchell

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 05:47:39 -0800

David Elfin, of the Washington Times, reports the Washington Redskins may have a visit with free agent OL Jeff Mitchell (Panthers).

i just dont understand why ethan albright cant do anything else besides long snapper

Because he doesn't need to. This has always been a great question with long snappers. Many times they aren't big enough to be full time centers. This is the case with Ethan who is listed at 265.

Because he doesn't need to. This has always been a great question with long snappers. Many times they aren't big enough to be full time centers. This is the case with Ethan who is listed at 265.

And if anybody out there doesn't appreciate the Red Snapper, wait until he is gone. Dan Turk, anybody?

been there, done that...

Panthers | J. Mitchell may retire

http://kffl.com/player/230/nfl

Sun, 9 Apr 2006 08:52:24 -0700

Darin Gantt, of the Rock Hill Herald, reports free agent OL Jeff Mitchell (Panthers) may decide to retire from the NFL. While there's been no official announcement, those close to Mitchell suggest he has little interest in coming back for a one-year, minimum-wage deal. He's had a few teams call with offers of work, but none so far that moved him. He'll need a more substantial offer from some team to entice him to sign.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redskins | Team may look at J. Mitchell

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 05:47:39 -0800

David Elfin, of the Washington Times, reports the Washington Redskins may have a visit with free agent OL Jeff Mitchell (Panthers).

I live in Rock Hill and the Herald is about the worst newspaper I have ever read.

Archived