Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Sean Taylor jersey about half....

mcarey032

There are certain jerseys that the redskins stores do not sell though.

I've never seen an authentic that wasn't for sale at the store. Can they run out? Yes they can. But initially every authentic jersey I have seen has been available at the redskins store.

But they have never been for sale on there. Never has a 21 Authentic throwback for Sean Taylor been up for sale from the team or NFL.com

...if you say so...

Why not just call Jersey Joe and ask them? That sounds like a better idea than accusing them of altering authentic jerseys when you have no legitimate proof.

...if you say so...

Why not just call Jersey Joe and ask them? That sounds like a better idea than accusing them of altering authentic jerseys when you have no legitimate proof.

Legitimate proof is they have never been for sale by the skins. Also why do you never see any authentic #36 Taylor throwbacks?? Looks like some would have been made when he was a rookie if they were making authentic throwbacks at the time. Never seen one even on ebay.

The bigger point, HOF44, I think, is ... "Who cares?"

I mean, you got your point across, and I believe you. Refurbished jersey or not, official nfl product or not, technically correct or not (a taylor 'throwback' doesn't bother me)...

its a pretty damn good deal IMO.

Well I think xChiefx cares. :laugh:

Archived