Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Sean Taylor jersey about half....

mcarey032

Hey all,

I was looking around for a sean taylor jersey (authentic) and I found one on Ebay. They guy was asking 199. I tried to get him to come down about 20-30. He never replied which meant he wasn't interested in doing business. I just did a google search and found online a place that was selling the jersey for my asking price. It was about 165.00 (173.00 with shipping). It was a place called jersey joe.com the webiste has this...http://www.jersey-joe.com/store/foot_redskins.html They had other jerseys there as well. They had a presell for the M & N Sonny Jurgensen jersey. They also had the clinton portis eqt jersey for 75.00 which isn't bad considering that the jersey goes for about 100 in the mall. I got the Sean Taylor white authentic.

I purchased a burgandy ST Authentic online from Ebay in January for 150... Definitely the real deal jersey...

Hey all,

I was looking around for a sean taylor jersey (authentic) and I found one on Ebay. They guy was asking 199. I tried to get him to come down about 20-30. He never replied which meant he wasn't interested in doing business. I just did a google search and found online a place that was selling the jersey for my asking price. It was about 165.00 (173.00 with shipping). It was a place called jersey joe.com the webiste has this...http://www.jersey-joe.com/store/foot_redskins.html They had other jerseys there as well. They had a presell for the M & N Sonny Jurgensen jersey. They also had the clinton portis eqt jersey for 75.00 which isn't bad considering that the jersey goes for about 100 in the mall. I got the Sean Taylor white authentic.

Honestly, i am not sure. I would measure the width across your chest. That should tell you how wide it should be. I would be inclined to go with a 50. I would give the website a call. They do have a number on the website.

• 2 weeks later...
Ah... this is what I have been looking for...

I have a question on the sizing though, hopefully someone can help me out...

I am 6'2" and 165... will a 48 be ok?

...Anybody?

I bought a 48 and I am 5'11" and weight 153 and it fits me fine with a t-shirt under it.......So I then bought a 50 in Burgandy and am waiting on arrival to see if it fits more loosely....I will let you know.....Keep watching.....Hope this helps....

Ah... this is what I have been looking for...

I have a question on the sizing though, hopefully someone can help me out...

I am 6'2" and 165... will a 48 be ok?

...Anybody?

I would go with a 50 just to be safe, its better to have it a little big than too small

• 2 weeks later...
Yes that maybe true. However, it is the real deal jersey.

I just hate when they are not upfront about what they are doing. Just say Authentic Smoot jersey changed to Taylor. Great quality great price.

Then let me decide if I want one. Just has a shady feel to it when they do it this way.

There is no evidence that I know of that they have done this. I have purchased this exact jersey and there seems to be no problem with it. The price is great and you should have no problems with it if you decide to purchase this jersey. I can't tell at all that it is has been altered.

There is no evidence that I know of that they have done this. I have purchased this exact jersey and there seems to be no problem with it. The price is great and you should have no problems with it if you decide to purchase this jersey. I can't tell at all that it is has been altered.

One huge giveaway is the 70th Anniversary Uni's were worn in 2002. Taylor was a rookie in 2004. The Taylors you see are old Smoot ones redone. Same with Portis. His are Ifeani Ohaeletes(sp) jerseys redone. If they do a good job it can be a steal for the jersey. I just think they should be upfront about it.

Actually, I wouldn't consider that "huge evidence". Just because the Skins stopped wearing the uniforms (Gibbs decision) doesn't mean they stopped making them. I believe there was a 3 year contract on them that would have ended this past season.

You are wrong about the Portis jerseys, too. I have seen both the retro Portis and Taylor jerseys in official Redskins stores as well as Finish Line... you would have to discredit all of them to validate your point... which is void.

Actually, I wouldn't consider that "huge evidence". Just because the Skins stopped wearing the uniforms (Gibbs decision) doesn't mean they stopped making them. I believe there was a 3 year contract on them that would have ended this past season.

You are wrong about the Portis jerseys, too. I have seen both the retro Portis and Taylor jerseys in official Redskins stores as well as Finish Line... you would have to discredit all of them to validate your point... which is void.

Have you seen one authentic of the throwbacks for sale at an official redskins store? I haven't in a couple years and I go quite often. The Jerseys at Finish Line Stores are replicas and not pertinent to this topic.

The big thing is why do the Redskins Stores not try to sell them if they are still manufacturing them? Doesn't make sense to me.

Have you seen one authentic of the throwbacks for sale at an official redskins store? I haven't in a couple years and I go quite often.

So now are you claiming that you have seen these jerseys at one time? That doesn't go with what you said earlier:

There was no #21 throwback Taylor jersey.

So now are you claiming that you have seen these jerseys at one time? That doesn't go with what you said earlier:

Yes it does. I have seen the throwback authentics for sale. I have never at any Redskins store or other store seen an authentic Taylor or Portis throwback for sale.

They never made an Ohalete authentic jersey. I can tell you that much. There has to be some sort of demand for it and I can tell you that there wasn't going to be money made on a guy who was average at best. I have seen all sorts of websites selling authentics and replica jerseys with those guys names (portis and taylor) on it. I have also seen moss as well. If that were the case with the smoot jerseys, then they would have had the 70th anniversary patches on them.

They never made an Ohalete authentic jersey. I can tell you that much. There has to be some sort of demand for it and I can tell you that there wasn't going to be money made on a guy who was average at best. I have seen all sorts of websites selling authentics and replica jerseys with those guys names (portis and taylor) on it. I have also seen moss as well. If that were the case with the smoot jerseys, then they would have had the 70th anniversary patches on them.

My question again is why don't the skins stores sell them?? If there was a legit retro Taylor or Portis available would the skins store not have them? They are two of the hottest sellers right now. It makes no sense to me. Why can't you get them from NFL.com?

THere are certain jerseys that for one reason or another that they just do not sell. I was at champ sports and they sold the taylor replithentic and the redskins store only sold the shadow jerseys replithentic. I guess it is just the way the redskins do it. I don't necessarily understand it, I just know that because the redskins don't sell it doesn't mean that it isn't authentic.

THere are certain jerseys that for one reason or another that they just do not sell. I was at champ sports and they sold the taylor replithentic and the redskins store only sold the shadow jerseys replithentic. I guess it is just the way the redskins do it. I don't necessarily understand it, I just know that because the redskins don't sell it doesn't mean that it isn't authentic.

I have seen the Taylor replithentic at the Redskins store at Potomac Mills Mall. Its not always in stock, but they do carry it.

hmm I didn't know that they had the replithentic taylors at the redskins store. The one at Tyson's told me that they didn't sell them. They only sold like the throwback ones of theismann and williams. Must be new or maybe each store has to make a decision. There are certain jerseys that the redskins stores do not sell though.

Archived