Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: McIntosh Has Surgery

CPstretch

i know the thread was there but i want to put the article where people would see it more easily. merge it.

I'm not saying it should have been merged, I'm just posting a link to the other thread in case anyone is interested.

Technically they are different articles, even though they say the same thing.

Good grief! i knew we shouldnt have drafted McIntosh! Thats exactly what the skins need - another injury prone linebacker. Didn't we learn our lesson with Michael Barrow? This is just another case of Daniel Snyder overpaying for a washed up, injury prone player. He thinks he can buy a Superbowl and he's destroyed this entire franchise. This has been the worst offseason ever!!!!! Its not bad enough we overpaid to get lloyd and randel el, but we keep david patten?! and don't get me started on letting lavar arrington go! he was the best player on the skins. we wouldnt have even been 8-8 last year without lavar! and we let the steelers steal ryan clark from us, and we replace him with adam archuletta!? sean taylor has no character and is going to end up being suspended for several games. And did i forget to mention the quartback controversy?! We should have never let Ramsey go.

When Joe Gibbs came back, I thought he was going to bring some stability to this franchise. Instead, its in shambles. How can anyone complain about the Cowboys being predicted to win the division. They didn't lose any good players, and added the best receiver in the history of the game. They have the best offensive line in the NFL. And With Bledsoe throwing the ball and Jones Running, its Aikman, Irving, and Smith all over again. I'm going to have to become a Ravens fan. Now there is a franchise with stability and talent. They just brought in a young HEALTHY quarterback in Steve McNair. Theyre definately going to the superbowl this year.

Good grief! i knew we shouldnt have drafted McIntosh! Thats exactly what the skins need - another injury prone linebacker. Didn't we learn our lesson with Michael Barrow? This is just another case of Daniel Snyder overpaying for a washed up, injury prone player. He thinks he can buy a Superbowl and he's destroyed this entire franchise. This has been the worst offseason ever!!!!! Its not bad enough we overpaid to get lloyd and randel el, but we keep david patten?! and don't get me started on letting lavar arrington go! he was the best player on the skins. we wouldnt have even been 8-8 last year without lavar! and we let the steelers steal ryan clark from us, and we replace him with adam archuletta!? sean taylor has no character and is going to end up being suspended for several games. And did i forget to mention the quartback controversy?! We should have never let Ramsey go.

When Joe Gibbs came back, I thought he was going to bring some stability to this franchise. Instead, its in shambles. How can anyone complain about the Cowboys being predicted to win the division. They didn't lose any good players, and added the best receiver in the history of the game. They have the best offensive line in the NFL. And With Bledsoe throwing the ball and Jones Running, its Aikman, Irving, and Smith all over again. I'm going to have to become a Ravens fan. Now there is a franchise with stability and talent. They just brought in a young HEALTHY quarterback in Steve McNair. Theyre definately going to the superbowl this year.

I HOPE you're joking..

I really, really, really hope this is a joke. Please, lie to me, I don't care, just please tell me you were not serious when you wrote this.

:laugh: That was hilarious.

:laugh: That was hilarious.

it wasn't a joke! i'm serious! how can we compete in a division that has the eagles?! they just signed an olympic figure skater whose brother was an elf in lord of the rings to complement their 2nd year receiver reggie brown! will all the experience between those two, and no mcintosh, how can we even think of stoping them?! :silly:

ok, i'm done. i have no sarcasm left in my system tonight. cheers. :cheers:

it wasn't a joke! i'm serious! how can we compete in a division that has the eagles?! they just signed an olympic figure skater whose brother was an elf in lord of the rings to complement their 2nd year receiver reggie brown! will all the experience between those two, and no mcintosh, how can we even think of stoping them?! :silly:

ok, i'm done. i have no sarcasm left in my system tonight. cheers. :cheers:

your name is rather fitting

LOL!!! Good one!

Archived