Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B LLoyd jerseys now available at redskins store(Merged)

CPstretch

he might not have been in the union that is the only reason for not selling his jersey, don't you remember the years when you couldn't get an arrington jersey?

Yeah they wouldn't even put his name into football video games like Madden, they always just said number 56...

I have a burgandy one, I think im gonna sell it because it is way too big on me. its a size 2xl

thats funny cuz I got a replithentic burgandy Taylor also and its big on me. Size XL. Its brand new too. I got it and now I regret not waiting and getting one that fits me better but its too late. And the store doesnt accept returns.

Just a comment. Your idea of cheap and mine are on different ends of the spectrum. I can't believe they thing someone would pay $60 for an Arrington jersey.

I wonder how many people will buy Lloyd jerseys. I mean, haven't we Redskins fans come to expect all of our star players to leave? Right after we bought their jersey?

I won't be spending any money on current players' jerseys. Chances are they won't be around long enough for me to get my money out of it.

I know. I had a Champ jersey, my sis an Arrington and her fiance a Ramsey. Boom, boom and boom! Our jerseys were outdated! lol.

Archived