Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B LLoyd jerseys now available at redskins store(Merged)

CPstretch

I wonder how many people will buy Lloyd jerseys. I mean, haven't we Redskins fans come to expect all of our star players to leave? Right after we bought their jersey?

I won't be spending any money on current players' jerseys. Chances are they won't be around long enough for me to get my money out of it.

Apparently your not familiar with Joe Gibbs if that is how you feel...

I'm sick of people saying this stuff.

Hmm. I'm familiar with LaVar Arrington, Champ Bailey, Stephen Davis ....need I go on?

Yackity Yack. I'm not going to argue about this. I'm just saying that I don't buy jerseys anymore because:

1: It's expensive.

2: The players don't stick around long enough.

With those two combined, it's a wonder anyone buys jerseys. That's all I'm saying.

Sweet. I wish they made the Replinthetic for everyone. A Lloyd or Washington Replithentic would be sweet. They only make it for Portis.

Yes, I agree! They ought to have jerseys available for any and every player who is on the roster, as they do with MLB jerseys! It would only seem right, in my opinion.

CarrollsMine99.

Yeah they wouldn't even put his name into football video games like Madden, they always just said number 56...

EA Sports was very sneaky about this. The default on Arrington (at least in the 2002 and 2003) versions of Madden was to simply have a generic #55 (I don't even think #56 was the default) at linebacker.

But...if you manually altered it to be #56 and typed in "Arrington" as the name, then, from that point on, Al Michaels would announced "Arrington" as a player making a tackle, INT, whatever.

I thought that was a interesting, if slippery move in EA's part.

Archived