Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

thesportingnews team report

tonyriggins

I stopped paying attention when they said Killings has the chance to take the place of Griffin or Sala'vea. I like Killings and all, but where do they get this garbage?

Yeah, Killings is alright but I'd put my money on Montgomery and/or Golston even though they've yet to show anything in pads. I also expect it to be a long time before Griffin is replaced by anyone.

But Killings should not be forgotten. He has good size, excellent quickness, takes on blockers and fills holes. He has been slowed by injuries, but has the potential to be the No. 3 man in the rotation. He eventually could take over for DT Cornelius Griffin or DT Joe Salave'a.

Overall I thought the article was a fair assessment but I don't see Killings taking over for either Griffin or Salave'a. He's only a year younger than Griffin and two years younger than Salave'a. He is good for depth though.

I really don't see anything wrong with this. Dockery has potential that he needs to live up to. Thomas had a serious leg injury that he's comin back from.

what's the beef exactly? plus it was written by paul woody who writes for the richmond paper. he's hardly known as a redskins hater.

Archived