Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com Poll: NFC East winner?

gridironmike

Its more than TO. Open your eyes guys. We got Vandy. We lost 3 games due to miserable, laughable kickers. We've upgraded our O-line, had a pretty good draft, AND added TO. You gonna say we don't have a legitimate chance at winning the division? That would be insane.

Also, as far as those stupid polls go, they are all fan based. There are more cowboys fans than anything else, so of course they get all the votes. It means nothing.

Its more than TO. Open your eyes guys. We got Vandy. We lost 3 games due to miserable, laughable kickers. We've upgraded our O-line, had a pretty good draft, AND added TO. You gonna say we don't have a legitimate chance at winning the division? That would be insane.

Also, as far as those stupid polls go, they are all fan based. There are more cowboys fans than anything else, so of course they get all the votes. It means nothing.

If everyone stays healthy - I still think the Skins have a better chance. Better overall offense, better overall defense.

I will agree that the Cowboys aren't as miserably pathetic as some people on this board would like to believe, and they'll certainly contend for the NFC East crown, but I still don't think on paper (which is all we can judge by at the moment) the Boys are as good as the Redskins or the Giants. They're just not. That being said, we all know how close this division feels already, so when I say so-and-so aren't "as good as" so-and-so, that may mean by only a game or two in the final standings next year.

Also, TheMalcolmConnection has probably the best signature on this board, end of story.

TO goes to the Giants. Giants are NFC East champs.

TO remains on the Eagles. The Eagles are NFC East champs.

TO goes to the Redskins. The Redskins are NFC East champs.

See the logic? :doh:

TO goes to the Redskins...Joe Gibbs is a dumbass and Daniel Snyder overpaid. The Washington Redskins will collapse mid-season and become the 4th place team in the NFC East.

Thats what you mean if we got TO lol.

You guys are whining? Philadelphia is better all around as a team then the Super Bowl roster - outside of the receiver we used to have - and we're being picked last everywhere? WTH?

Bring it.

I believe that the reason why Philly is being picked last is because they did improve the D, but did NOTHING for the O. Philly's O is so fragile that if Westbrook or Mcnabb go down the team goes in the toilet. They also have an aging line with a set of WR's that would have a hard time being 2's and 3's.

Can Philly do it? Possibly, if McNabb stays healthy and someone in the WR corps step up.

Can Dallas do it? Maybe, if TO doesn't implode.

Can NYG do it? They did it last year.

Can Washington do it? Quite possibly seeing how they finished 1 GB of the Giants and they have GREATLY improved, especially with the addition of Saunders.

I have to disagree with you one thing if TO came here of course they would try to find something negative to say about us getting TO. We still would not get the love they will put some negative spin on it.

Abso-freakin-lutely. They would be talking about how Gibbs sold his soul.

I believe that the reason why Philly is being picked last is because they did improve the D, but did NOTHING for the O. Philly's O is so fragile that if Westbrook or Mcnabb go down the team goes in the toilet. They also have an aging line with a set of WR's that would have a hard time being 2's and 3's.

Can Philly do it? Possibly, if McNabb stays healthy and someone in the WR corps step up.

Can Dallas do it? Maybe, if TO doesn't implode.

Can NYG do it? They did it last year.

Can Washington do it? Quite possibly seeing how they finished 1 GB of the Giants and they have GREATLY improved, especially with the addition of Saunders.

1 Game Behind the Giants in the regular season my friend. Superbowls are not won in the regular season.

I'll take just like last year, but a SB, the giants can win the east :)

Archived