Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar vs. Ray Lewis

Pimpey42000

Both of them are extremely overrated. As for Ray Lewis being the best ever :laugh: :laugh: . I would never put him in on the same list that, I would put an LT or Butkus . The media makes him out to be like God. All he does fall on a pyle wow what a great play Ray Lewis made:doh: :rolleyes: . So, I guess what I am saying neither because neither one of them is all that .

Ray is way better then Lavonia. Ray backs up what he say. I remember one year when the skins were about to play the bucs and Warren Sapp called Lavonia Mr. Cant get right in the media. That sunday Lavonia got on the field and didnt do a damn thing. If that was Ray Ray you would still be seeing the highlights of that game.

Both of them are extremely overrated. As for Ray Lewis being the best ever :laugh: :laugh: . I would never put him in on the same list that, I would put an LT or Butkus . The media makes him out to be like God. All he does fall on a pyle wow what a great play Ray Lewis made:doh: :rolleyes: . So, I guess what I am saying neither because neither one of them is all that .

I lived in baltimore for 7 years, during the prime of Lewis' career. I wouldn't compare him to LT because they played *very* different positions. I respect your opinion, but the hyperbole (I hope) you use as a reason makes me wonder if it is sour grapes or what.

Lavar= Man Beast drafted 2nd over all with all the talent in the world who squandered it away and alienated his teammates.

Ray= Had worse combine stats than Rocky Mcintosh (not that is horrible, but not a workout warrior like lavar) who was skinny and slow. He came into the league and worked his ass of to become the most feared defensive player in the league. That alone is worth something, whether or not you think it was worth the media attention.

Dude was putting up 150tackle plus on the regular. I agree he is a sub-par 3-4 linebacker though, so LT has him there, but LT was essentially a stand up DE.

I lived in baltimore for 7 years, during the prime of Lewis' career. I wouldn't compare him to LT because they played *very* different positions. I respect your opinion, but the hyperbole (I hope) you use as a reason makes me wonder if it is sour grapes or what.

Lavar= Man Beast drafted 2nd over all with all the talent in the world who squandered it away and alienated his teammates.

Ray= Had worse combine stats than Rocky Mcintosh (not that is horrible, but not a workout warrior like lavar) who was skinny and slow. He came into the league and worked his ass of to become the most feared defensive player in the league. That alone is worth something, whether or not you think it was worth the media attention.

Dude was putting up 150tackle plus on the regular. I agree he is a sub-par 3-4 linebacker though, so LT has him there, but LT was essentially a stand up DE.

No, it's not sour grapes my friend .. I just do not buy in to the hype . I do not believe he is the greatest thing since slice bread. He does fall in to plays I have seen enough Ravens games. He falls on a pile oh wow that is a great play. No, It isn't all he did is fall on a pile that makes him great. I am not impressed with him not even when he was in his so call prime. The truth is yes I do not like him in no shape or form. He does not deserve to be mentioned among the truly great linebackers because he isn't.

No, it's not sour grapes my friend .. I just do not buy in to the hype . I do not believe he is the greatest thing since slice bread. He does fall in to plays I have seen enough Ravens games. He falls on a pile oh wow that is a great play. No, It isn't all he did is fall on a pile that makes him great. I am not impressed with him not even when he was in his so call prime. The truth is yes I do not like him in no shape or form. He does not deserve to be mentioned among the truly great linebackers because he isn't.

Okay. We agree to disagree - I understand certain people dislike any player who is picked up by the "hype machine". Not that that is your only reason.

I used to watch the Ravens a lot, especially when Snyder was really pissing me off (I love him as an owner now). One of my favorite reasons was Ray Ray. I never saw any of the old backers so I can't really argue with you about it. I do know that Sam Huff thinks he is one of the best, and he is most definately the best I have ever seen - by a mile.

Okay. We agree to disagree - I understand certain people dislike any player who is picked up by the "hype machine". Not that that is your only reason.

I used to watch the Ravens a lot, especially when Snyder was really pissing me off (I love him as an owner now). One of my favorite reasons was Ray Ray. I never saw any of the old backers so I can't really argue with you about it. I do know that Sam Huff thinks he is one of the best, and he is most definately the best I have ever seen - by a mile.

I can respect that man, I do not hold it against anyone who may like a player that I do not like. All I am saying is because everyone thinks the world of a player that doesn't mean that I have to also. It's all good though :cheers: .

its an insult to ray lewis to mention his name with trash like Lavar. Ray Lewis is a winner and a team player who can change the game from the Defensive end like no one in league. Lavar can change a game. but for different reasons. Give up a big play... injure himself.. stop the game.

RAY Lewis all day.

Archived