Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny ESPN Chat...Jeremy Green Picking the 'Boys

Riggo#44

Correction......

Romo sits to pee>Campbell

Collins>Henson

I don't even know who collins is, but I'd bet he was better than Henson.

I'm not saying Campbell won't be better at some point than Romo sits to pee, but Romo sits to pee's played well for us so far and he's been in the system longer.

O'kay it's time to put the pipe down Romo sits to pee over Campbell:rolleyes: . Just say no to whatever you're using.

its funny how the pukes signing jason fabini made their oline good again

Jason Fabini hasn't played a down yet. Will he make their line better? I think not.

Remember they said the same things under Spurrier when the Skins brought in Dave Fiore and Randy Thomas - and that line stunk. O-lines need to develop cohesion - if Kosier and Fabini, who are average linemen at best, don't fit, watch out Bledsoe

Neither Brunell or Bledsoe is getting any younger, but at least we have a good oline and quarterback who can move, not the statue that is Drew Bledsoe. Just face it fellas, unless you are a fan of the skins, you hate the redskins. There is no in between. We get the best of everything: the most money per team, the biggest stadium, the best head coach, the best d cordinator, the best o cordinator, all the free agents we want, the best website, the best message board, and soon, the best trophy in the league.

Neither Brunell or Bledsoe is getting any younger, but at least we have a good oline and quarterback who can move, not the statue that is Drew Bledsoe. Just face it fellas, unless you are a fan of the skins, you hate the redskins. There is no in between. We get the best of everything: the most money per team, the biggest stadium, the best head coach, the best d cordinator, the best o cordinator, all the free agents we want, the best website, the best message board, and soon, the best trophy in the league.

I wish we had the best Cheerleaders.

:dallasuck

In all honesty - Bledsoe IS 2-3 years younger than Brunell. It will be fun to watch - the Dallas line is way too big a question mark to dub them Super Bowl Contenders

Brunell 35, Bledsoe 34. Neither are too old to not be successful.

While Bledsoe is younger, he's clearly taken more of a beating throughout his career. I doubt that anyone has absorbed as many hits and sacks over the past 10 years than Bledsoe.

Age really is just a number in the NFL. Portis is not even 25 but he's certainly taken more hits than most 26 and 27 year old RBs. It's just lazy to look at a player's age when deciding how much they have left in the tank.

Correction......

Romo sits to pee>Campbell

Collins>Henson

I don't even know who collins is, but I'd bet he was better than Henson.

I'm not saying Campbell won't be better at some point than Romo sits to pee, but Romo sits to pee's played well for us so far and he's been in the system longer.

Correction...

Campbell>Romo sits to pee

Collins>Romo sits to pee

My left testicle>Henson -you should see him play when he's freshly shaved ;)

I wish we had the best Cheerleaders.

:dallasuck

Yea, that should be more of a priority. Imagine if we shelled out millions to assemble the perfect squad. We could get all the best, Maxim covergirls, Playboy covergirls. I bet that would at least fill up the club level for games.

Yea, that should be more of a priority. Imagine if we shelled out millions to assemble the perfect squad. We could get all the best, Maxim covergirls, Playboy covergirls. I bet that would at least fill up the club level for games.

Yes and the uniforms should consist of eyepatches and dental floss!

My message to my buddy at work (eagles fan I MIGHT ADD)

"Cowboys fans are more dillusional then us. They would rather have Romo sits to pee then my boy Campbell" :mad:

(His response)

"whoops.....I just ____ myself from laughing so hard" :D

Archived