Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins off-season news or the lack thereof

Dweezel

So I subscribe to the fanball.com newsbreakers summary and get an e-mail every morning. This is the first time I remember in a long time where our off season is boring; ie not filled with any drama. Besides the Brunell finger and the plea for Sean Taylor, there has been nothing. I like how all is quiet on the Redskins front but a part of me misses the drama as it passes the off season faster. What about you?

Heck no I don't miss it. I want it to be quiet so that we can bring the noise (in the form of winning) in the regular season. :) Quiet is good, drama is bad. Think of it like this, we could have a TO like cancer bringing more then enough attention to our offseason. :doh:

Keep focus man. Mini camp and the preseason will be here soon enough...

Why do we need drama? I like us staying under the radar.

Oh don't get me wrong, to me no news is good news. Although, as good as it may be it makes the off season go by SO SLOW. What is the countdown at now, 95 days?

Oh don't get me wrong, to me no news is good news. Although, as good as it may be it makes the off season go by SO SLOW. What is the countdown at now, 95 days?

I know it is slow but look at it this way:

Next week we get mini camp coverage

Then it is Training Camp

Then it is pre-season

Then 9-11-06 Is the first home game!

Things are getting ready to start rolling! We are all ready for the season to start but I like how we are flying under the radar. I am glad there is not any drama.

I know it is slow but look at it this way:

Next week we get mini camp coverage

Then it is Training Camp

Then it is pre-season

Then 9-11-06 Is the first home game!

Things are getting ready to start rolling! We are all ready for the season to start but I like how we are flying under the radar. I am glad there is not any drama.

In a word, BINGO!

:)

Besides, I agree with the less is more concept. More importantly, that is why we have this wonderful message board.

In a word, BINGO!

:)

Besides, I agree with the less is more concept. More importantly, that is why we have this wonderful message board.

Yes, this messageboard is good. I didn't realize how cool it was for a long time. I'm glad I finally joined and stopped lurking.

I don't know dude. I am on this site about 10 to 15 times per day looking for anything new. I am jonesing like a mutha for the season to get here.

You and me both...just two months until preseason. It seems like it's been forever since the game at Seattle and still the preseason is not upon us.

Yes, this messageboard is good. I didn't realize how cool it was for a long time. I'm glad I finally joined and stopped lurking.

Ditto...I just joined last month and it's definitely helping me get through the offseason. I used to pay more attention to baseball, but I've lost interest because of the severe inequality among the teams (Royals/Pirates vs. Yankees/Red Sox, it's lame), the steroid use (like they're not using, please), the Orioles' mediocrity, and the fact that baseball is kind of boring. At least there are the NHL and NBA for now. I'm hoping the World Cup will help distract me for the next month or so, then it's only 1 month until training camp!

Archived