Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you prove God exists???

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Since ignorance seems to be your forte', let me help. :)

... and as the most of the rest of us know, counts means nothing unless you know something about the poster.

In closing, It's not my style to think of myself as great, so I somewhat reluctantly accept your compliment, but I do agree with your self-assessment up to this point.

Jumbo... there seems to be a problem w/ the "subject verb agreement" in your sentence.

"counts means nothing" may be part of the Allen Iverson school of speech & diction. :laugh:

Jumbo please realize, farting in French does not make you the man. You just may be the guy that when asked what time it is, you tell them how the watch was built.

Okay Okay, I'm really just joking!

Jumbo you are right on many levels & I should have read more, prior to my initial post. Thanks to the others that educated me on that note as well. I'll be certain to better familiarize myself w/ the posting rules & etiquette before doing so in the future.

God Bless the Redskins & all who enjoy their contribution!

Take care.:applause:

Dat Dude88--Jumbo please realize, farting in French does not make you the man.
Dude, the thing you seem to have with me being some sort of big deal is all about your reactions and not at all about my self-perception. :)
You just may be the guy that when asked what time it is, you tell them how the watch was built.
Or I just may not be. Actually if you asked me what time it was, I'd just tell you. Don't assume too much from techboy's lone comment. You still know almost nothing about me while still trying to label me in some way like you do in each of these posts. But really, I'm putting all that in the past. :)
Okay Okay, I'm really just joking!
Well, I ain't really sold on that one, but I'll say this---if you really did know me, you'd know that being funny is one of my favorite things to try to do around here, so here's to future joking :D
Jumbo you are right on many levels & I should have read more, prior to my initial post. Thanks to the others that educated me on that note as well. I'll be certain to better familiarize myself w/ the posting rules & etiquette before doing so in the future.
Regardless of my rightness or wrongness, there is little more to ask for than what you offer here, and I look forward to your paticipation in the forum, and that's no joke.
God Bless the Redskins & all who enjoy their contribution!
Absolutely :cheers:

Thanks techboy.

I should probably add that my comment was more aimed at taking a shot at Jumbo (or more accurately, his apparently undeserved reputation) than it was anything about you, but if you took my writing as an insult, I apologize.

I'd also like to add that "farting in French" is a comment better aimed at Om. (See? I can't help myself. I did it again.)

Seriously, though, no offense intended.

I should probably add that my comment was more aimed at taking a shot at Jumbo (or more accurately, his apparently undeserved reputation) than it was anything about you, but if you took my writing as an insult, I apologize.

I'd also like to add that "farting in French" is a comment better aimed at Om. (See? I can't help myself. I did it again.)

Seriously, though, no offense intended.

I'm open season :laugh:

But you need to update me on what my reputation(s) is (are) so I know what to do. And while Om can fart in French, I understand you can fart in tongues. :D

(Now you've infected me with your hoodlum behavior; I hope you're happy)

And while Om can fart in French, I understand you can fart in tongues. :D

No way! I'm not charismatic. I believe you're thinking of Sunstone. I fart only in English, which is as it should be, given that it is the language in which God wrote His Bible in 1611.

Archived