Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randel El will be on NFl Total Access

skinfan09

I'm at work hopefully they will air it this evening.:mad:

they will. Nfl Total Access will rerun about 5x:doh:

1.Randle El talked about why he left (we all know why:D $$$)

2.they talked about the difference in they to-be hall of fame coach, choler (steelers coach), and all ready hall of fame coach, Gibbs. he completely dodges this one trying not to hurt any feelings im guessing. he never says "coach". he goes into saying how he is just trying to get use to his team mates.

3. they asked how will he be use in this offense? he responds "the same as in pittsburg but ill be thrown to allot more."

4. THE KILLER!

they ask how does it feel to be apart of the MOST DANGEROUS WR CORPS?

he says that it feels great to play along side santana and lloyd (patten nvr mentioned) then it shows some clips of santana and lloyd burning the cowboys for deep tds!

this is all that i really remember. there was some more little stuff that doesnt really matter.

they will. Nfl Total Access will rerun about 5x:doh:

1.Randle El talked about why he left (we all know why:D $$$)

2.they talked about the difference in they to-be hall of fame coach, choler (steelers coach), and all ready hall of fame coach, Gibbs. he completely dodges this one trying not to hurt any feelings im guessing. he never says "coach". he goes into saying how he is just trying to get use to his team mates.

3. they asked how will he be use in this offense? he responds "the same as in pittsburg but ill be thrown to allot more."

4. THE KILLER!

they ask how does it feel to be apart of the MOST DANGEROUS WR CORPS?

he says that it feels great to play along side santana and lloyd (patten nvr mentioned) then it shows some clips of santana and lloyd burning the cowboys for deep tds!

this is all that i really remember. there was some more little stuff that doesnt really matter.

Thanks for the update .. I appreciate it a great deal , I think he's going to prove the doubters wrong he should have a very productive year. I knew they didn't just bring him in here to do the same thing he did with the Steelers he will be a very important part of this offense not just the gadget man .

Randel-El will make some game-changing plays for us this year. We can never have enough sure-handed wide receivers.

To think how far we've come? From 50/50, and The Toe to Moss, Lloyd, AND Randel-El. This is really the most dangerous corps in the league, provided of course they mesh well and Brunell's on his game.

I still think Anquan and Fitz have the best standard duo though. Oh well, we'll see who wins a Super Bowl first!

To think how far we've come? From 50/50, and The Toe to Moss, Lloyd, AND Randel-El. This is really the most dangerous corps in the league, provided of course they mesh well and Brunell's on his game.

haha....50/50 and the toe. :laugh:

it really does feel good to see how much we've turned around the level of talent on the team. i've said it once and i'll say it again...gibbs is the man! :point2sky

Full Monty, how the hell can you say that Anquan Boldin and Fitz are the best when you have not even seen Moss, Lloyd, and ARE on the field yet? That's ridiculous

Come on man, I'd take Boldin and Fitz over Lloyd and Randel El any day of the week. They are an amazing duo, both went over 100 catches and 1400 yards.

Boldin and Fitz's combined stats: 205 catches for 2811 yards and 17 TDs

Lloyd and Randel El's combined stats: 83 catches for 1291 yards and 6 TDs.

I'm as excited as any 'Skins fan about the addition of both of these guys but I'd gladly take the other 2 any day of the week.

Full Monty, how the hell can you say that Anquan Boldin and Fitz are the best when you have not even seen Moss, Lloyd, and ARE on the field yet? That's ridiculous
Come on man, I'd take Boldin and Fitz over Lloyd and Randel El any day of the week. They are an amazing duo, both went over 100 catches and 1400 yards.

Boldin and Fitz's combined stats: 205 catches for 2811 yards and 17 TDs

Lloyd and Randel El's combined stats: 83 catches for 1291 yards and 6 TDs.

I'm as excited as any 'Skins fan about the addition of both of these guys but I'd gladly take the other 2 any day of the week.

Like the man said, if I'm just talking about 2 WR's, then Fitz and Boldin are a better duo than Moss/Lloyd or Moss/ARE. Combined, of course, our trio is better. But duo for duo, Fitz and Boldin are undeniably better right now.

We'll still win the Super Bowl before Arizona ever will.

Archived