Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

:high5:

Hell: Miz, MVP, Kofi, Bourne. Give one of THEM a shot.

I agree. I used to love wrestling back in the day. I taped every RAW because I would fall asleep and not be able to see the last few matches. Now I might watch it every once in ahwile if nothing better is on. It's just way to predictable and its the same thing every week. I guess they lost their creativity or something.

I disagree with giving the Miz a chance, he is awful on the stick and in the ring. But I agree with giving the others a chance. I would love to the exciting in ring performers like Bourne, Morrison and Kofi get a legit shot to carry one of the heavy weight titles for a while. Imagine a ladder match at WM26 involving Bourne, Morrison and Kofi for the Heavy Weight title.

I disagree with giving the Miz a chance, he is awful on the stick and in the ring. But I agree with giving the others a chance. I would love to the exciting in ring performers like Bourne, Morrison and Kofi get a legit shot to carry one of the heavy weight titles for a while. Imagine a ladder match at WM26 involving Bourne, Morrison and Kofi for the Heavy Weight title.
Miz awful on the stick? :no:

And Morrison's on Smackdown.

But a Bourne-Kofi ladder match? :cool::cool::cool:

I agree. I used to love wrestling back in the day. I taped every RAW because I would fall asleep and not be able to see the last few matches. Now I might watch it every once in ahwile if nothing better is on. It's just way to predictable and its the same thing every week. I guess they lost their creativity or something.

I blame the economy. Vince went PG to bring more kids (disposable income) into house shows & TV tapings. A month or two ago, they held a SmackDown & ECW taping here. TV adds for the show billed it as 'Fun for the whole family' and 'tickets starting at $14.00'. And I think the the whole Guest Host thing is to keep the WWE name in the public eye. Which in turn creates higher ratings & puts more families butts in the seats.

I blame the economy. Vince went PG to bring more kids (disposable income) into house shows & TV tapings. A month or two ago, they held a SmackDown & ECW taping here. TV adds for the show billed it as 'Fun for the whole family' and 'tickets starting at $14.00'. And I think the the whole Guest Host thing is to keep the WWE name in the public eye. Which in turn creates higher ratings & puts more families butts in the seats.

I think it started to go down hill a little before then actually. I stopped really paying attention when Stone Cold and The Rock left. Say what you want about those two, but they were the WWE/WWF in the late '90s earlier 2000's.

Once they left I don't think Vince has really thought of another plan or anything. He just keeps using HHH, Cena, Orton, Legacy for everything lately. They come up with something else? I feel like the last 3 months have been Orton/HHH/Cena for the title. What about Kane/Taker/Jericho just someone other than the big 3 right now.

Miz is great on the mic and gets real heel heat, not piped in face pops like Morrison gets on Smackdown. He might not be the best in ring but he's not awful by any stretch.

Actually, Morrison wrestled in a Superstars match pre-RAW, and got a good reaction (his finisher was SWEET).

Survivor Series tix: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/150042CB8BC13DBA?artistid=807358&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

:secret: VIPWWE or CLASSIC :secret:

$30 ticket+fees=$41

buying the PPV=$39.99

$1.01 more to see it live than to buy it? I'll take that :yes:

Sweeeet. I'm definitely going to that one.....though I hope that day's game against Dallas won't be bumped down to 4:15 or Sunday night

Japanese wrestlers are crazy mofos.

Trailer:

Match listing:

The Iceman & Ron Powers vs. Shoji Nakamaki & Kendo Nagasaki in a "No Rope Barbwire Death Match." (3/16/95)

Axl Rotten & Shoji Nakamaki vs. Kendo Nagasaki & Seiji Yamakawa in a "Exploding Thumbtack Balloons Time Bomb Street Fight Death Match." (5/22/96)

Seiji Yamakawa & Kendo Nagasaki vs. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga & Shoji Nakamaki in a "No Rope Barbwire, Scaffold & Barbwire Boards Elimination Death Match." (7/19/96)

Mitsuhiro Matsunaga vs. Kendo Nagasaki in a "Barbwire Boards & Piranha Fish Tank Death Match." (8/19/96)

Mitsuhiro Matsunaga vs. Shoji Nakamaki in a "Scorpion Cactus Desert Death Match." (11/20/96)

Ryuji Yamakawa & Shoji Nakamaki vs. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga & Great Kojika in a "Barbwire Danger Net Circus Death Match." (1/6/97)

Ryuji Yamakawa & Shoji Nakamaki vs. Tarzan Goto & Mitsuhiro Matsunaga in a "Barbwire Bug Zapper Boards 8000Volt Shock Death Match." (4/1/97)

X & Tarzan Goto vs. Ryuji Yamakawa & Shoji Nakamaki in a "No Rope Barbwire, Thumbtacks & Glass Triple Hell Death Match." (6/7/97)

Shoji Nakamaki & Great Kojika vs. Shadow WX & The Great Pogo in a "Dry Ice Coffin Street Fight Death Match." (10/31/97)

Shadow VII, Shadow WX, Shadow Winger & The Great Pogo vs. Jason The Terrible, Shoji Nakamaki, Mitsuhiro Matsunaga & Masked GK in a "The W*ING Crisis BJW Big Born Death Match." (5/1/98)

Mitsuhiro Matsunaga vs. Mr. Pogo in a "King Of The Death Match Final No Rope Barbwire, Glass & Fire Coffin Cremation Death Match." (8/9/98)

Shadow WX vs. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga in a "Fluroescent Light Tube Board, Barbwire Board & Bed Of Nails Death Match." (9/23/98)

The Alligator vs. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga in a "Coffin Death Match." (9/23/98)

Abdullah The Butcher vs. Shadow WX in a "Prison Cable Chain Handcuffs Death Match." (4/7/99)

Shadow WX vs. Ryuji Yamakawa in a "No Rope Barbwire Fire Death Match." (8/10/99)

Tomoaki Honma vs. Ryuji Yamakawa in a "Fluorescent Light Tube Boards, Barbwire Boards & Spike Nail Death Match." (6/20/99)

Jun Kasai & The Winger vs. Ryuji Yamakawa & Mitsuhiro Matsunaga. (10/17/99)

Disc #2

Tomoaki Honma vs. Shadow WX in a "Barbwire Boards & Fluroescent Light Tube Boards Death Match." (10/17/99)

Ryuji Yamakawa vs. Kintaro Kanemura. (2/22/00)

Mike Samples vs. Shadow WX in a "Electrified Fluroescent Light Tube Boards, Lights Out Death Match." (2/22/00)

Abdullah Junior Kobayashi vs. Tomoaki Honma in a "Barbwire Boards & Ladder Death Match." (2/22/00)

Zandig vs. Tomoaki Honma (5/14/00)

Zandig vs. Shadow WX in a "Fluroescent Light Tube Boards, Barbwire Boards, Lemon & Salt Death Match." (5/14/00)

The Winger vs. Trent Acid in a "$100,000.00 Challenge." (7/2/00)

Zandig vs. Tomoaki Honma in a "$50,000 Lemon, Salt & Mustard Scramble Death Match." (7/2/00)

Jun Kasai & Mitsuhiro Matsunaga vs. Zandig & Nick Gage in a "Super Fire Road Death Match." (8/6/00)

Tomoaki Honma vs. Zandig in a "Barbwire Boards & Glass, BJW vs. CZW $100,000 Scramble Death Match." (11/23/00)

Jun Kasai vs. Kintaro Kanemura. (1/28/01)

Zandig vs. Kintaro Kanemura in a "Fluorescent Light Tubes, Barbwire Ropes, Fluorescent Light Tube Boards & Barbwire Canvas Chess Board Death Match." (5/4/01)

Jun Kasai vs. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga in a "Barefoot Thumbtacks & Barbwire Ropes Death Match." (5/27/01)

Disc #3

Mitsuhiro Matsunaga vs. Zandig in a "200 Flurorescent Light Tubes, Glass, Thumbtacks & Baseball Bat Death Match." (8/19/01)

Mad Man Pondo vs. Wifebeater vs. Jun Kasai vs. Zandig in a "200 Fluorescent Light Tubes Four Way Rumble Death Match." (12/2/01)

Zandig vs. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga in a "Exploding Glass & Thumbtacks Death Match." (12/2/01)

Badboy Hido vs. Kintaro Kanemura in a "Flurorescent Light Tubes Death Match." (3/3/02)

The Winger vs. Homicide in a "Barbwire Boards Death Match." (8/4/02)

Badboy Hido vs. Seiji Yamakawa in a "Barbwire Boards Death Match." (8/4/02)

Kintaro Kanemura vs. Seiji Yamakawa in a "Flurorescent Light Tubes & Glass Death Match." (8/18/02)

Kintaro Kanemura vs. Shadow WX in a "Flurorescent Light Tubes & Glass Death Match." (3/30/03)

Ryuji Ito vs. Kintaro Kanemura in a "Cage Death Match." (8/24/03)

Abdullah Kobayashi vs. Ryuji Ito in a "Barbwire Ropes, Flurorescent Light Tubes, Glass, Barbwire Boards & Barbwire Cactus Ring Of Death Match." (12/24/03)

Disc #4

Mad Man Pondo vs. Daisuke Sekimoto in a "100 Flurorescent Light Tubes Death Match." (12/22/04)

Kintaro Kanemura vs. Jaki Numazawa in a "Tornado Bunkhouse Death Match." (12/18/04)

Badboy Hido vs. Ryuji Ito in a "Barbwire Baseball Bat, Fluorescent Light Tubes, Nail Cross, Barbwire Spidernet, Fluorescent Light Tubes Platform, Glass Platform, Thumbtacks, Fluorescent Light Tubes Trap, Fluorescent Light Tubes & Barbwire Spiderweb 10 Items Death Match." (12/18/04)

Jaki Numazawa vs. Jun Kasai in a "Barbwire Board & Razor Blade Death Match." (6/8/05)

Takashi Sasaki vs. Ryuji Ito in a "300 Flurorescent Light Tubes Death Match." (6/8/05)

Jun Kasai & Jaki Numazawa vs. Daisuke Sekimoto & Abdullah Kobayashi vs. Ryuji Ito & Takashi Sasaki in a "Three Way Fluorescent Light Tubes Death Match." (8/28/05)

Takashi Sasaki vs. Abdullah Kobayashi in a "200 Flurorescent Light Tubes & Kenzan Death Match." (3/31/06)

Crisis Big-Born: Barbed-wire-board, thumbtacks, bed-of-nails, circus-style-scaffold into a barbed-wire-trampoline, tub of scorpions, cactus plants, light bulbs, fire stones, dry Ice, barbed-wire-bat, drills, swords, knives and buzzsaws.

And this: "Badboy Hido vs. Ryuji Ito in a "Barbwire Baseball Bat, Fluorescent Light Tubes, Nail Cross, Barbwire Spidernet, Fluorescent Light Tubes Platform, Glass Platform, Thumbtacks, Fluorescent Light Tubes Trap, Fluorescent Light Tubes & Barbwire Spiderweb 10 Items Death Match." (12/18/04) "

Both :insane: and :notworthy

Watch that trailer if you have the stomach.

Jesus ****ing Christ OUCH :handicap: :ahhhhh:

BAREFOOT thumbtacks (and lighttube). :ahhhhh:

REALLY painful: :21-:23

I'd rather get tacks in my forehead or back.

Edited by ACW

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hwpn_iwa-ms-kotdm-2006-tribute_extreme

Same show as the barefoot match.

Leeches and lobsters.

Around 6:35 or so: those are FIRECRACKERS and the guy's not wearing a shirt.

:rubeyes: :wtf: :yikes: :insane:

Wow.

You couldn't pay me enough to do this.

Oh boy, Cena vs Miz. Two men who haven't faced each other in awhile.

Edited by SonOfWashington