Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYC Skins Fans:The Falls Charged

freakinandpeakin

Fox 5 News in NYC just did a promo for the local news and said there is breaking news regarding The Falls bar, which is where NYC fans hung out last season.

It was where the woman was last seen this past spring before turning up dead in Brooklyn. A bouncer from the bar is under arrest for the murder.

I'll update this with the story once it hits the air.

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=1&aid=59488

The SoHo bar where a graduate student was last seen alive before her body was found in Brooklyn is in danger of losing its liquor license.

The New York State Liquor Authority on Tuesday brought seven charges against the Falls Bar, including two counts of providing false information to police, and knowingly employing a felon.

Prosecutors have charged a bouncer at the Falls, Darryl Littlejohn, with raping and murdering

24-year-old Imette St. Guillen in February.

St. Guillen was last seen at the Falls before her body was found, strangled to death, next to a highway in Brooklyn.

According to prosecutors, the owner of the Falls knew Littlejohn was a felon, and also failed to tell police he was the last person to see St. Guillen alive.

The bar owner has until June 9th to answer the charges.

• 2 months later...
My understanding is this is the place. Upper East Side.

http://www.dorrians.com/nyc/

Same owners as The Falls, and they want to have the same setup.

What a coincidence.....Dorrians is the bar where the Preppy murderer was last with the girl he killed in Central Park back in 1986. As for the quality,Dorrians is pretty nasty and is generally filled with youngsters(23 and under) and local NY high school kids reuniting after college.

As for my experiences in NYC (96-03), I didn't know of any dedicated Skins bars, but the best way to create one was to find a cool place with great TV's that is lacking in their Sunday crowd. Then talk to the manager about making it a Skins bar (on the big TV with sound) and tell him that you can get a consistent 10-15 or however many people you can rely on. I turned a few bars into small Skins bars when I lived there.

Archived