Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Salisbury's Punishment...

chrisc0015

if Salisbury wore a redskins baseball cap, then all that would do would give other teams fans excuses to whine like little girls about media bias against thier teams. then, other teams fans would end up being just as rediculous with their persecution complexes as so many skins fans are.

no thankyou. redskins fans are the only ones who deserve the honor of being so patheticly self-centered.

What are your thoughts fellow-Extremers? Lets punish this guy!

After looking at your sig I think that a much better punishment for Salisbury would be to have him square up against Sellers ala Brian Dawkins....

Goodnight Sean, no just shut up please.

In all fairness, and I hate to say this because I despise Salisbury, but I'm pretty sure he did say he'd walk if we made the SB, not the playoffs.

If I am not mistaken, he said that he would walk "if the 'Skins made the playoffs." After they did make the playoffs, his story changed to "If they go to the SB he would walk." That guy is a tool and deserves puinshment. Unfortunately, it will not be any harsh puinshment or even a way to embarrass him.

He is going to have to sit through, and talk about, a 'super' season for the 'Skins this season. Maybe not a SB but, I can see us going further than the divisional round just like last year.

Sometimes, the silent puinshment is always the loudest and tough to forget. ;)

Its simple really. If Salisbury is not willing to uphold his word, honesty, and integrity, he is nothing to listen to. Why should I listen to any of his football "analysis", if we cant even trust his word about other things. Hes proven all he does is spout, with no substance.

Just to set the record straight, Salibury said that he would walk naked from the ESPN Studios in Bristol Ct. to Washington DC if we made the playoffs.

A few weeks later, after we did make the playoffs, one of his NFL show cohosts (I can't remember which one, Stink?) asked him when he would start walking. Salisbury then weasled and squirmed and said that he would walk if we made the Superbowl.

In no way did he ever live up to his commitment and now he will not even admit his original statement. He is in Websters 4th Ed. Unabridged under "Pud".

Guest sith lord
In all fairness, and I hate to say this because I despise Salisbury, but I'm pretty sure he did say he'd walk if we made the SB, not the playoffs.

You're absolutely right, but you will not convince these guys that. I don't like Salisbury myself, but he didn't say what everyone here is accusing him of.

This is all conjecture until we have some actual audio or video of Salsbury making the comments. He claims he said "super bowl" while we all think "playoffs". Unless somebody can come up with some proof, he is just going to think that we are all idiots. We need that proof to make him live up to his statement.

Archived