Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there anything that you wouldn't do because you're a 'Skins fan?

NewCliche21

I work part-time in Lighting at the IKEA in College Park, MD, and every time I see someone wearing a Redskins hat, jersey, shirt, or whatever, I make it a point to go up to them and tell them how fantastic their chosen attire is. I'm always good to every customer, but if they're wearing a scripted "R" or a little bit of burgundy and/or gold, I always give them a little extra.

However, if, and ESPECIALLY on game days that I'm forced to work (Hey, it's retail), there's someone wearing something from the Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Ravens, or whomever else we're playing who needs help, I either tell them that I'm on break, with another customer, or that I can't help them while they have whatever it is they're wearing on.

I was wondering if there was any situation like this for anyone else. I know I could never move to Dallas or Philly, and my time in New York as a student was always tough. Is there anyone else out there who either own't do something or completely avoids a situation altogether because of their loyalty to the 'Skins?

I work at Six Flags Magic Mountain in California and whenever I see somebody wearing skins attire, I always put them in the front of the line for a ride and let them sit where they please.

So, the next time I come out there LA and I come to Magic Mountain .. I'm wearing my Skins gear you will let me up front :D . What ride hope it's X :laugh: that's one hell of a ride there. Last time out there stood in line forever I think because it was still kind of new.

Well I guess I have already committed the ultimate "sin" by dating a cowboy fan but it seems that I am coming to my senses. :doh:

But I will not under any circumstances refer to the Cowboys as "America's Team." That is a load of crap if I ever heard it. :doh: They should be referred to "American team with the most wannabe bandwagon fans." Yeah, that sounds about right. ;)

Never played with dallas either, never will. But i will admit when it comes to fantasy sports ill take whoever no matter what team

NOPE NOPE NOPE.... I have never picked an NFC East player besides a skin!!! If I have to do a auto draft, and get an NFC east rival, I trade em away no matter who it is.

Got TO in a fantasy draft last year, traded him for Javon walker, got screwed when he got hurt but still finished in first place at the end of the year.

I stopped playing fantasy sports because it interfered with my love for the 'skins. now, if I'm forced to play I only draft Redskins players. Last season I had the whole team and actually ended up winning 2 games - one being when we destroyed the 49s.

I've dated a Cowboys fan, but I don't think I could ever date an Eagles fan. I hate that team and their fans with a passion. Granted, cowboys fans are truely annoying but at least most of them are bandwagoners or only like them because they live near DC and don't like the Redskins. Most Eagles fans actually have a passion for their team, and so I hate them with a passion. I wear my McSucks jersey as much as possible in the fall and have no problem offending any Philly phans who question me.

That's wierd, I have never played with anybody other than the Redskins... EVER. and never will.

I used to do that, but then my boys and I got tired of all playing with their teams, so we started doing random every time, so now I have played with every team including Dallas

The most difficult situation I find myself in has been those handful of times over the course of the past 30 plus years when a Cowboys win actually helped the Redskins playoff chase. I won't watch the game and won't cheer for them, I just hope the outcome favors the Redskins.

Hail,

H

Oh yeah, One time I had a dinner party at my house and one of my guests was wearing a cowboy jacket. So I did like any normal host and hang up the coat. About an hour into the party and few glasses of wine later I brought the coat out of the closet and throw it on the floor and did the People's Elbow on it a couple times then I body slammed it while trash talking. :hammer:

Luckily the person was cool about it and everyone laughed. :laugh:

Archived