Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LB : Who Will make the team ???

sitting bull

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Taylor Jacobs was an early draft pick... would you consider him a lock?:D

In his first season with the team? Absolutely! You can't look back with 20/20 hindsight now on Jacobs. With Rocky being a rookie 2nd round pick he is absolutely a lock to make this team. Anyone who doesn't believe that simply isn't paying attention.

I think McCune makes the team. He's a beast and a veteran of the military and the team. He's got a great work ethic and, from what I've read of him, a great attitude.

I also think more will make the team than we know considering what G. Williams said about "linebacker body types" on Special Teams. We'll see.

You guys are crazy. No way Marcus Washington makes this squad. :silly:

But seriously, McCune and Holdman get cut probably. Havner is making this team, Clemons no doubt too (so much potential). The real question mark is Simon, he could take Holdman's place.

Proves the point. For all he has not done, Jacobs has made the team three years in a row. McIntosh will still be here a year from now almost regardless. Only a serious injury could change that. You can't live forever on your college reputation/draft status, but it will certainly buy him a free pass this year.

Good point. I am waiting for the day that I can read the headlines saying, "Redskins cut Jacobs." :doh:

McIntosh is a lock because, like previously stated, there is no way that our only first day pick makes anything less then the team as a backup.

any1 remember who was the outside linebacker at the time when we played the giants the first time, i know it wasnt lavar. all i remember is tiki barber cutting back outside completely outrunning the poor dude because he wasnt covering his spot then tiki running like 80 yards for a td i think it was a td if not it was still a huge run because who ever was playing that spot blew it. any1 remember?

any1 remember who was the outside linebacker at the time when we played the giants the first time, i know it wasnt lavar. all i remember is tiki barber cutting back outside completely outrunning the poor dude because he wasnt covering his spot then tiki running like 80 yards for a td i think it was a td if not it was still a huge run because who ever was playing that spot blew it. any1 remember?

That would be Warrick Holdman.... :doh:

You never cut a 2nd round draft pick his rookie season unless he royaly screws up. Just how many have EVER been cut the first year that were drafted in the top 35? I doubt any, ever.

Good to see Redskins fans were smart enough to pick out the Sykes and McNeil cuts lol, bottom vote getters.

Archived