Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad choice of suicide method.....

I might be a sick SOB and am probably stamping my ticket to hell but.......:rotflmao:

What would have been the result if he tried the :shot: method ?

Bullet would get stuck in the barrell.....gun would explode and blow his hand off !

Apparently this is true:

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=601565

A few years ago, a man decided to commit suicide. He was really quite unhappy with his life, and hence was very dedicated to his cause. So, after writing a suicide note, he proceeeded to purchase some rope, a can of gasoline, some poison and a revolver. Indeed, his plans were to tie the rope around his neck and a tree, take the poison, set himself on fire, and jump off a cliff to be hung, shooting himself while in midair.

So, he jumped, and lit himself on fire. Things were going as planned until he missed his own head with the revolver, severing the rope in the process. Hence, he fell into the ocean below the cliff, putting out the fire. Meanwhile, while choking and sputtering in the water, the man managed to vomit out the poison he had ingested. Disheartened, the man decided to swim back to shore.

However, the story comes to a "happy end", depending on how you look at things, as the man died six hours later of complications from hypothermia suffered while swimming back to his safety.

I might be a sick SOB and am probably stamping my ticket to hell but.......:rotflmao:

What would have been the result if he tried the :shot: method ?

Bullet would get stuck in the barrell.....gun would explode and blow his hand off !

Seriously, you would think hanging yourself and taking a chain saw to the neck are two fairly full (fool?) proof and effective methods of killing yourself. Apparently this guy's not supposed to die yet :whoknows: ?

I stand by my belief that anyone who only "attempts" to commit suicide doesn't really want to kill themselves.

Although I will admit that this article stretches that belief more than usual... lol

I would hope so lol that dude's pretty serious about his attention gathering techniques

I stand by my belief that anyone who only "attempts" to commit suicide doesn't really want to kill themselves.

Although I will admit that this article stretches that belief more than usual... lol

I think it is incredibly stupid to take away your life for something so stupid. Killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

If a person really wanted to die, why would they bother slitting their wrists? It's futile and they just have doubts about whether they want to kill them selves.

Archived