Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rocky M. interview on Redskins.com

SHANT

Ok, I'm not drunk or under any sort of narcotic influence but I just watched the interview on redskins.com, and there was a part where he thanks Mr. Snyder for giving him a job and says that he's been unemployed for a few months now....

Then a reporter asked him what he meant by that and he said since "I graduated I don't get checks anymore" WTF??? is he talkin about... did he just shoot himself in the foot ??? can you say booster money???

And as far as all the talk about him being intellegent.... after listening to him talk I'm starting to doubt that

And as far as all the talk about him being intellegent.... after listening to him talk I'm starting to doubt that

ok...so a guy is nervous and b/c he said something YOU didn't really get u think he's dumb now? ok....

I think he did a fine job with the presser and the interview with Michaels. The getting checks part did kind of throw me...but I'm sure it was by legal work/legitimate means. Even the dumbest guy isn't going to say something like that at a press conference if he took money illegally. beware the waterboy.

This guy a stuedent assistant?

If you say so boss....lol

actually he is really intelligent, a major in criminology with two minors, also scored a 29 in the wonderlic and about the money, the ncaa allows schools to provide allowances to its athletes. Its usually not very much, I'd say around 500-1000 bucks a month.

actually he is really intelligent, a major in criminology with two minors, also scored a 29 in the wonderlic and about the money, the ncaa allows schools to provide allowances to its athletes. Its usually not very much, I'd say around 500-1000 bucks a month.

^^^ Thanks Fdarugar

Uhhh' date=' he's obviously talking about getting a job with the Redskins as an outside linebacker.[/quote']

I think the original poster was refering to getting checks in college.

Having a Job and being employed by Snyder is obviously being a LB for the Skins.

This guy Shant is from Jersey...somehow I question even being a skins fan..more than likely a Giants fan that wants to take shots at our draft pick. If that's not the case you're entitled to your opinion..but that's my observation.

See, this says it all...I shant speak of it again :)

This guy Shant is from Jersey...somehow I question even being a skins fan..more than likely a Giants fan that wants to take shots at our draft pick. If that's not the case you're entitled to your opinion..but that's my observation.

Thats correct I am from Jersey about 10 minutes away for gaints stadium and I am a die hard redskin fan... I piss on that stadium every chance I get

Thats correct I am from Jersey about 10 minutes away for gaints stadium and I am a die hard redskin fan... I piss on that stadium every chance I get

Well, thats one thing that you said I liked.

But I think you looked too much into what McIntosh said, didn't you see how nervous he was? Uhh...he's...also....uhh....married...uhh...honeymoon...uhh...coming soon.

Anyone notice he's married?

Even though it's speculation, I think this verifies my initial perception of him.

Let's bring it to the field ****es!!!

he's actually engaged...will be married this wednesday though

Archived