Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ROCKY VS. HOLDMAN & CLEMONS???

qcraftsman

From Rocky's videos he looks like he is a better tackler and pass defender than Holdman and Clemons. He looks like he has a non stop motor.

I think Clemons only holds the advantage for pass rushing. This will be a great combo so Clemons can come in and rush and give Rocky a breather.

Don't forget he's also tackling collegiate players......might make him look a little better. I like the pick though. I think It will be a good battle at WLB, which is how it should be. Best man plays.

:cheers:

Everyone will get a shot at the starting position it will be a camp battle. In the begining it will be Holdman and Clemons splitting most of the time. They have the edge due to their knowledge of the system. We will see alot more of McIntosh toward the middle-late part of the season where he will become more comfortable in the scheme. You can't really expect this guy to be lights out from day one, but we did get ourselves a playmaker, imo.

I see Rocky starting, if not starting at least getting alot of snaps. From what I can gather about the guy, he is very solid against the run. Neither Holdman nor Clemons has proven themselves to be good against the run.

Clemons does have a leg up though.

Holdman is only on this roster because we couldn't get anybody else for depth. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get the axe beofre the regular season starts.

GW will probably handle him the same way he has his other "star rookies" Sean Taylor and Carlos Rogers. He will bring him along slowly, put him on the field only in situations where he can be successful, and be in his face from day one on the practice field. By the end of the season and in the postseason, he will be a real contributor. His intelligence will be a big plus in the NFL but his duribility could become an issue. Sure seems he was hurt alot in college.

Yes blackinked, late round ones, 5th and 6th rounds. 153rd and 173rd in the 5th, 196th in the 6th round, 230th and 250th in the 7th round.

I thought that zak keasey was just special teams ammo tbh mickalino, what have you seen that we've missed.

The race for the 3rd spot is mostly between McIntosh, Sykes and Holdman. Holdman was the starter at that position and has the experience in the system, but Sykes and McIntosh are better players. Normally, a rookie would not have much chance, but McIntosh is super smart and works really hard. Once, he gets used to the speed of the NFL, he can start.

Clemons is better at being a pass rusher, so he will stay in that regard. Campbell is a good special teams player and not much else, but McCune might end up being better.

McNeil is gone, and Campbell and McCune need to battle it out for best special teamer and the last spot.

The race for the 3rd spot is mostly between McIntosh, Sykes and Holdman. Holdman was the starter at that position and has the experience in the system, but Sykes and McIntosh are better players. Normally, a rookie would not have much chance, but McIntosh is super smart and works really hard. Once, he gets used to the speed of the NFL, he can start.

Clemons is better at being a pass rusher, so he will stay in that regard. Campbell is a good special teams player and not much else, but McCune might end up being better.

McNeil is gone, and Campbell and McCune need to battle it out for best special teamer and the last spot.

Well you pulled that out of thin air. There wont be any race betwen Holdman and Sykes. You cant just turn a young inexperienced LB like Sykes into a starter just by waving your hand. He wasnt even capable of being like 4th string last season, so now he is going to be competing with our starter(as has been clearly stated by our coaching staff), Holdman?

Archived