Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The door is open for the redskins

Bhutanibeast

Dude , the door is open for everybody. The Vikings , Panthers , Cowboys , Giants, Rams and some other teams have improved greatly. The Seahawks have actuallly gotten better this year. With the signings of Abraham and Burleson . And just because other teams that have been to the superbowl struggle the next year , doesnt clearly mean that the Seahawks will. The " Madden Curse" isnt good enough to say Shawn Alexander is going to get injured . The point is ...... the door is open for everybody in the NFC and that the Seahawks arent going to fail based on your information.

Dude , the door is open for everybody. The Vikings , Panthers , Cowboys , Giants, Rams and some other teams have improved greatly. The Seahawks have actuallly gotten better this year. With the signings of Abraham and Burleson . And just because other teams that have been to the superbowl struggle the next year , doesnt clearly mean that the Seahawks will. The " Madden Curse" isnt good enough to say Shawn Alexander is going to get injured . The point is ...... the door is open for everybody in the NFC and that the Seahawks arent going to fail based on your information.

john abraham did not go to the seahawks, julian peterson did. and they lost their starting safety and starting cb in andre dyson and lost their guard steve hutinson.

Agreed. Except that it wasnt Abraham to the Seahawks, he went to the Falcons, it was Julian Peterson.

umm.it will be a cakewalk for seachickens..............................they have the 3rd easiest schedule...................again:doh:

there is no doubt in my mind that this is our year

the only flaw we had last year was the passing game on some occasions, and because our WR corp is stacked this year we are definitley going all the way

the seachick have the 3rd easiest schedule.

LA is wearing Blue...the skins door just closed!

Lets go Big Blue

"Big Blue"? What the...just nevermind. You know the thing about Lavar Arrington(i couldnt even spell his name without pausing with discomfort) is that he can make the huge play on second down. Jump up and down screaming "look at me! look at me!" Then give up a huge play for the 1st on 3rd down? Dont believe me?Fine, but your see.

and you will probally finish third place. The Cowboys have improved greatly and we have just finished the last parts to our offense. Sorry but its true.

It's a league of parity. This should be a good season for a lot of teams. I think the Seahawks had a very easy schedule last season, and helped them to stay healthy. However, they still have talent, and so does a lot of teams.

We have the talent to go all the way if we stay healthy, and our kicking game stays on track.

Guest santana4prez
LA is wearing Blue...the skins door just closed!

Lets go Big Blue

lol , If you think the Skins door closed because of LA you are crazy. It actually helped the Skins.

But remember, it takes two to tango. Hopefully, my Cowboys will be that other team...

The Skins and Boys I think are the 2 best teams in the NFC. It should make for 2 great games next season.

JUst watch out for Santana.:laugh:

Tbh i think that we might have actually benefited from not having LA here any more, as far as the Gmen posts go. If we get someone in there at WLB who listens to what theyre told then i think we can only improve on that score.

However, with the obvious improvements from the Cowboys, and the Eagles being something more of a competition this year, i think Big blue is gonna fall through. Shame. :)

Archived